2012-2013 Schedule

Jody23

oh god why do we have to play against miami at home on national tv. Those are always embarassing. Atleast its only once.

Yea I don't get that. Joe Johnson's1st game back should be nationally televised.

3 prime time games (sigh). At least we get the New York exposure and have a chance to win those two. And look how they all come virtually at or after the break. Think we're an afterthought to the schedulers? I'm just glad the season is starting on time. My fandom of the league is growing, while the NFL is quickly falling out of my favor, and the Braves meltdown killed any slight interest I had in baseball. Can't wait till Nov 2.

3 prime time games (sigh). At least we get the New York exposure and have a chance to win those two. And look how they all come virtually at or after the break. Think we're an afterthought to the schedulers? I'm just glad the season is starting on time. My fandom of the league is growing, while the NFL is quickly falling out of my favor, and the Braves meltdown killed any slight interest I had in baseball. Can't wait till Nov 2.

Braves are in second place right now. I can't wait for football season. Falcons are fun to watch.

• Moderators

No games on TNT this year? WTF? Does the local station not care anymore? I mean in another article, I stated that TBS does what brings in ratings, but they can't show the local team any love? Not one damn game? SMH... http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/26/tnts-2012-13-nba-regular-season-schedule-to-feature-multiple-appearances-by-nba-champion-heat-thunder-knicks-lakers-clippers-celtics-and-mavericks/143013/

Braves are in second place right now. I can't wait for football season. Falcons are fun to watch.

True, the Braves are always good, never great. I cant stomach watching my team lose in extra innings 3 to 1. You can't get those hours back. And the sissy officiating in the NFL and the way it negatively affects the defense all the time twice a game or more, it's just totally different from what I grew up watching. It's impossible to win with a great defense anymore. Running backs are rapidly getting fazed out as well. There's so much new talent entering the NBA, and no two players are alike. There isnt much variety in an offensive lineman, every baseball team's backup second baseman is the exact same player. As I get older, basketball just seems like the sport that you can grow with and learn or realize something new every year. You just don't see past football or baseball players or coaches embrace and follow the game like basketball alumni. I was watching a show on Coach K and the Olympic team, and you would've thought he just fell in love with basketball instead of mastering coaching decades ago.

Fri 2 HOUSTON 7:30Sun 4 @Oklahoma City 7:00Wed 7 INDIANA 7:30Fri 9 MIAMI 7:30Sun 11 @LA Clippers 3:30That is one brutal opening. 2 of the first 5 games are against the Finals matchup last year. 4 are playoff teams. All 5 had winning records last year and 4 of 5 had winning percentages of .600 or better.combined winning percentage of these teams last year 63.3%.

Edited by thecampster