• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we had a top 3 pick next year would you take...

Shabazz Muhammad, Nerlens Noel or James McAdoo?Personally I would take Shabazz over anyone. I think I would take McAdoo over Noel...nbadraft.net has Zeller going #1 followed by Shabazz, McAdoo and Noel.Usually I would take a big man like Noel over a forward like McAdoo but having watched McAdoo a lot, I think he is a better prospect in the longrun. I think I would goShabazzMcAdooNoelI wouldn't take Zeller in the top 5 or 6 picks....thoughts?If we can get any of those 3 guys I think we would be very happy. But I don't think we have a chance as I believe we will make the playoffs with 45-47 wins. Maybe we can trade into the top 3 when the draft rolls around.

the only way I see this being possible is if all of our expiring wings have good seasons and we slowly trade each of them away to a contender for their late 1sts.... Korver, then Stephensen/Morrow, then Harris toward the deadline to add 3 late firsts to ours and HOU pick to have 5 picks to package for a top 3....That's the only way it can happen, because we ain't gonna suckTo answer the questiosn -- Shabazz

I think were gonna be pretty good this year maybe we trade up into the top 5 to 10 range but no way were a lottery team this year prob a #4 or 5 seed at least as long as we got al horford im confident man has to much heart and desire to win #dowork