• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith: Top 10 talent?

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

I had my fantasy league's draft last night and to my surprise, ESPN had Josh Smith labeled as the #7 best choice for fantasy owners, behind:1) LBJ2) Durant3) Paul4) Wade5) DW86) WestbrookNow given that the system moved players that were listed as injured or day-to-day farther down the list, so guys like Dwight were 13th, Kobe was around 15, Rose was down around 30, and Rubio was in the 100's, but still, Josh Smith in the top 10, ahead of healthy players such as LeMarcus Aldridge, Chris Bosh, and Carmelo Anthony? I am wondering if the system is stats-based or just who puts up the most fantasy numbers... I would love to see Josh play at a top 10 level. If he does, than I truly believe the sky's the limit for this team.Oh, on another note, they had Horford in the 30/40 range and I have Lou and Korver are on my fantasy team, along with Joe. Yeah, I'm a homer! Also, they had Smoove listed as a SF/PF. Smoove at the 3 is coming...

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

In a fantasy team, he'll probably hurt your team only in FG% and FT%... which is what usually leads to being defeated in real life. So, yes, Josh is a top 10 talent, provided you live in a fantasy world.

LOL . . exactly. All around, Josh is one of the top 10 best in the league in stuffing the stat sheet. But we all know what a top 10 player looks like. And it isn't Mr. Smith. I just want him to play more around the rim at all times.