• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew and Horford have a lot to prove Sunday

willthepureshooter

18pts 10rebs 3blks on 43% from the field isnt that bad.

43% FG from your PF is bad. And he had to make 4 of his last 5 shots just to get to 43%. And of course, the shot he missed was a 3, that Teague should've taken. Josh just needs to play to his strengths. People wouldn't complain so much about him, if he just did that.

Um, I don't believe anyone in this thread said lost the game. He didn't. However, he didn't play well either. Josh is widely proclaimed the leader of the team. The original poster singled out Horford for lack of leadership in the loss but totally omitted any mention of Josh's subpar game or lack of leadership. I called that out. It's not hate, it's called keeping it real.

No buddy, that's called hate.

This guy couldn't have his post-loss rant without you incorporating Josh into the discussion. Because his rant wasn't " whole" enough for you without a one liner about Josh Smith. Gtfoh. Im calling it like it is. Whether or not it's true is a debate for another day, but this guy went several paragraphs without tearing down your favorite player. So I guess that is incomplete in your eyes.

• Like 1