• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawkrule152

There is very little little Josh can do to redeem himself in my eyes. He just is not worth keeping around. All he does his make bad choices and tonight he acted like he did not even want to be out there. His body language was of someone that wants to be somewhere his. His casual attitude while shooting free throws. Everything. Get rid of him now.Yes, I'll even take Gasol for him if Pau's contract is decent. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and Josh's value to the franchise is basically at it's end. Just as Joe's was. Let him go.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

We really got jobbed by offiating at the end of this game. Korver got pushed..and it came down to the Heat getting the whistles on any close or noncall.Josh missed two big free throws to keep it close. He made a couple of jump shots early, but he was pitiful the rest of the game. These are the games when you really want to trade him. Going off of memory, I feel like he was really bad to start last year too. Hopefully better days are ahead for him.With that said, the guys playing team hoops played well. Hopefully Josh will eventually learn what he needs to do for us to be successful (and I repeat, US, not him). I still think we are better than the last two years Hawks' squad.

Edited by cam1218

Ugh. Let's go Heat was the chant. Ugh.Morrow should have gotten a lot more time tonight, I know Rashard took him to the block a couple of times but those were tough shots. Got tired of seeing Deshawn Stephenson throwing up bricks all night and he wasn't all that great defensively either.Josh on the free throw line right now is like a kicker with the yips.

LD left Teague and Al on the bench too long in the 4th. I'm starting to believe in Teague more and more but he has no future here. Jerome was just complaining about him not handling something so well a couple of times even though he had 11 assists. People will not be happy until they find someone that can make Horford and Smith look better than they are.I don't see the point in Josh. I am sorry I just don't.

Ugh. Let's go Heat was the chant. Ugh. Morrow should have gotten a lot more time tonight, I know Rashard took him to the block a couple of times but those were tough shots. Got tired of seeing Deshawn Stephenson throwing up bricks all night and he wasn't all that great defensively either. Josh on the free throw line right now is like a kicker with the yips.

The worst thing is that he was just throwing the ball up there in a very causal manner. Really, it looks like he wants to get traded. I mean, he can't play much worse than he has so far... And his attitude. It just seems obvious.