• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Brown fired

pimp

• Moderators

I can't imagine anyone wants Brown. I can't believe he landed the laker job to begin with. They are talking about hiring D'antoni! I didn't think he'd get another job. Wouldn't be surprised to see Phil Jackson back.Or shoot what about Jerry Sloan. I forgot about him.

I love Kobe but sometimes his reaction and outright lying to the media irks me. Called himself "the biggest supporter of Brown". Really? He f@&kin tore up Kupchak's office after that last loss to get this done. I hear the D'Antoni name and thought Buss better fire Kupchak before that happens. Number one requirement is that Kobe has to respect and like the next coach point blank. Enter the Zen Master. With what they have defensively at point guard though, it may all be in vain.

Should Nash be excited? I would think so since the best time of his career so far was under D'Antoni. I KNOW D'Antoni is excited because that was the best time of HIS career too. Then again, I don't think a D'Antoni team is built to win games in the postseason, and there's nothing else that matters to Nash right now. It'll be interesting to see how this goes. And as always I have to wonder how Kobe and Dwight will take to a new coach coming in and trying to do everything his way.Side note: is Pau Gasol gone now?? He's not exactly Shaq but I don't see him fitting into a D'Antoni system. Somebody tell me I'm wrong because I'm scared that this makes it that much more likely that Pau-for-Smoove will become a reality.Meanwhile, in Mike Brown's world: http://chasingjoejohnson.com/2012/11/10-possible-new-careers-for-coach-mike-brown/

• Moderators

I think Pau would do well under D'Antoni. The guy is a great passer and can play in the post or in the high post.D'Antoni isn't going to take this team and run the exact same offense he did in Phoenix. This is certainly his "sink or swim" season and it will be defined by the post-season more than the regular season.