People wonder why people leave this site

phoostal

Here's the thing ~ even if you don't like JT, esp. as a pg, you have to admit that we probably resigned him at a resonable contract...and that was the SMART thing to do, given that the other option was to let him walk, straight up. Would you rather we have JV starting right now, probably not have gotten SJax and sport that starting lineup? Then we WOULD be the worst team in the L.

So for now, we have him. Might he be relegated to a future similar to that of Bobby Jackson later on, perhaps, perhaps not. Depends on if he learns to not pick up his dribble and take command of the team (see him diatribe on Marbury's play last night). JT's got to figure it out relatively soon, as his career is nearing a cross roads...but I'm glad that we have him, given that it was that, or let him walk for nothing.

So let me get this straight...if you are a fan of a team...and you pull for the team....even though you know it is not a very good team...that makes you a fool?"

If you try and convince yourself they are good team when

they are not that does make you a fool. The worst thing

about this team is even worse than the losses...But they

don't play like a Professional teams. I've never seen a

team to were the other team can just poke the ball away

over and over again and the Hawk players stand around

looking clueless. The Hawks shouldn't be considered a

Pro team til they play like one.

...but JT is NOT a PG. He is a GUARD. A GUARD!

This is me not yelling because I discussedly disagree but because I have said this many a times on this board and know one takes it as the truth.

Yes, JT is short for a SG. No, he is not what people would call a true PG. That Makes Him A GUARD!

...Playmaker, you have some very rude comments and you continue to push this further into a horrible place. No, JTFan should not have mentioned names and this discuss should not have taken a personal turn, but resorting to calling anyone a Nazi is definitely_DEFINITELY not cool.

So, chill yo.

• Admin

You aren't going to find ANY site like this one, that supports a losing team, that is full of fans who sit around pretending the team doesn't have problems. Some people are more vocal and outspoken about it than others. But this site is no different than any others. Heck, it's no different than any site that welcomes the discussion and debate of a particular subject.

You just need to learn, as we all have learned (or are learning). You don't have to reply to people just because they posted something you don't agree with. I know it's hard to do, believe me. But the only reason some peoples "negativity" gets so much attention is because people reply and start arguments. But that's partly what the site is for. Debate, discussion, argument. It's all the same thing. Getting frustrated because there are people who prefer to focus on the negative aspects and always see the downside of everything isn't going to change that or help things at all.

Just be positive and keep making good posts. Don't let yourself get worked up just because a few people like to constantly remind us that our team has a lot of flaws. Sometimes it's good to argue and debate, sometimes it's better to just let the thread slide to the bottom of the list and die out.

people on the site at times but I don't want them to stop posting because I disagree. If we all sat here and agreed about everything this would be an awfully boring place to be.

In addition, we ALL have our ideas as to how good (or bad) this team is (can be) and we all have our ideas regarding what this team needs to do to get better. Personally, I think its GREAT that Hotlanta thinks they all suck, that Diesel thinks JT and Theo are the major problems, that Playmaker thinks JT and Jax are overrated, and so on. That doesn't mean I won't argue with them about their positions though.

I think everyone here makes good points and bad points but please don't sit here and pretend that everything is fine when it CLEARLY is not. I'm sure that I will be debating later tonight with someone about a point that they make (or that I make). That's great and that is why I post.

I haven't noticed anyone leaving this site either. I started posting over 2 years ago, and most of the guys that we're there then are still here now.

This really is the only good Hawks board on the net, and one of the better basketball boards in general.

I find Diesel and Hotlanta to be two of the better posters here. Their posts are certainly better than this crap.

DJ_Me,

No one called anyone a Nazi. I called JTFan a "post-nazi". It was sarcasm. Like, post as in a "post" on the message board. And Nazi, a common derogatory sarcastic term used to say someone is controlling. A post-nazi. Get it? Sar-casm?

What I said isn't rude, it is abrupt and straight to the point. If you consider blunt honesty to be rude, then sorry, I can't help you.

The post was not directed to you, nor addressed to you - so I'll say the same thing I said to JTFan -- if you don't like what you smell, quit taking a whiff. If you don't like what you read, quit reading or move on.

All in all, after all my diatribe, I am sorry I offended you.

Play.