• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Clippers

lethalweapon3

When he is in the post good things happen. I just don't know why Josh continues to stay out on the perimeter ...he has such a terrible jump shot.

I actually cringe more watching him post up than watching him shoot a jumper. The form and technique in his jump shot is agreeably off and unproductive, but I damn, near hurl at the TV when I watch him play with his back to the basket.

I actually cringe more watching him post up than watching him shoot a jumper. The form and technique in his jump shot is agreeably off and unproductive, but I damn, near hurl at the TV when I watch him play with his back to the basket.

I agree. People have convinced themselves that his post game is really good when it is not. His role is too big. Really, it's been bigger than it should be since his second or third year in the league. Josh went a full year taking no 3's basically. So he knows that it is a weak link... But he is determined to do it his way come hell or high water. It probably will take a certain type of coach to get the best out of him, but we don't have that kind of coach and probably never will.