• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I really like this team.

volman

Hey guys, long time no see. I just felt compelled to log in after lurking for a bit and say how thrilled I am of the makeup of this team. Yes, there are some flaws... but they are very fun to watch and I am proud of the effort they put out.

This team has the flexibility to be a major player for many years to come.. Do I think they'll win the title? No... but they are really giving Atlanta something to be excited about.

Anyway, hope everyone has a safe Christmas holiday and let's keep cheering on these Hawks.

go Hawks!

• Like 4

They are a well-put-together group (can't sing Ferry's praises enough). The only thing I can't understand is why Ivan isn't getting more run. The staff must think he's unlike most NBA players and his efficiency will go down with more minutes. He's shooting freaking 65%, PER of almost 16, in only 11 minutes.al shooting 53%, Zaza at 52, and Teague at a very robust 47. The kid is coming around, 45% from 3, as well as Morrow being efficient and of course Korver from beyond. He and Ashton are as likely to block a shot as Zaza. 6 guys, count em, 6 guys averaging almost a steal up to 1.5. Josh obviously has rubbed off on Al with the abominable free throw shooting. Not sure if Lou has ever had a PER over 20, but his 24 minutes are very efficient. One 3-point attempt a game from Josh is 2 too many. All in all, as a fan, I'm very pleased. Never been a LD hater per se, but I'm warming up to him slowly but surely with the confidence he shows in his lineups to persevere through tough stretches and runs. Leggo.

Haha. So is love > like?? Regarding Ivan, maybe we're trying to keep his value down or keep him under the radar in case we're looking at trades. That's about the only reason I can see why a guy shooting like he is would not be playing consistently.

Dolfan!!!!! I think I had a very similar speculation about Teague a couple of weeks ago and you said I was wrong to assume there was some sort of a "conspiracy theory" going on.

They are a well-put-together group (can't sing Ferry's praises enough). The only thing I can't understand is why Ivan isn't getting more run. The staff must think he's unlike most NBA players and his efficiency will go down with more minutes. He's shooting freaking 65%, PER of almost 16, in only 11 minutes.al shooting 53%, Zaza at 52, and Teague at a very robust 47. The kid is coming around, 45% from 3, as well as Morrow being efficient and of course Korver from beyond. He and Ashton are as likely to block a shot as Zaza. 6 guys, count em, 6 guys averaging almost a steal up to 1.5. Josh obviously has rubbed off on Al with the abominable free throw shooting. Not sure if Lou has ever had a PER over 20, but his 24 minutes are very efficient. One 3-point attempt a game from Josh is 2 too many. All in all, as a fan, I'm very pleased. Never been a LD hater per se, but I'm warming up to him slowly but surely with the confidence he shows in his lineups to persevere through tough stretches and runs. Leggo.

well he is going to be forced to play the bigs when we play the nets. that evens kid just frustrates peole on the boards along with bianch , humphries & lopez.

josh does give you allmost 6 assist per game & his fre throw shooting is coming around.

well he is going to be forced to play the bigs when we play the nets. that evens kid just frustrates peole on the boards along with bianch , humphries & lopez.

josh does give you allmost 6 assist per game & his fre throw shooting is coming around.

An Ivan/Evans meeting is like the Ivan/Hansbrough meeting from last year. Guaranteed technicals.