• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Someone wake me up when this seasons over

ATLcb

• Premium Member

Honestly I haven't watched too many games this year because we all knew this was just a treadmill team thrown together for cap room. Now that Ferry blew it by not trading the idiot Smith I am in outright terror he wants to actually keep that clown with a huge fat deal in the offseason.

There's no point to watch any of the games the rest of the season or our short first round exit to be. Looking forward to listening to Dwight officially turn us down in the summer and Ferry panicking by overpaying Al Jefferson...

Totally agree. This team is such a mess.

Atleast the good news for me is the sonics are coming back next year! They were always my #2 team as a kid (after the hawks, of course) and now that I live in seattle and the hawks continue to disappoint, it may be time for some change. Hell, the seahawks already grew on me more than the falcons this year.

Edited by ag82

I think Ferry played it smart.....Just let him walk rather than take crap back

Totally agree. This team is such a mess.

Atleast the good news for me is the sonics are coming back next year! They were always my #2 team as a kid (after the hawks, of course) and now that I live in seattle and the hawks continue to disappoint, it may be time for some change. Hell, the seahawks already grew on me more than the falcons this year.

Actually, that is not official yet....Sacremento has a hearing with Stern coming up soon... :(

Honestly I haven't watched too many games this year because we all knew this was just a treadmill team thrown together for cap room. Now that Ferry blew it by not trading the idiot Smith I am in outright terror he wants to actually keep that clown with a huge fat deal in the offseason.

I felt the same way, until they had that hot start. Now, it's back to waiting for the biggest off-season in Hawks history (and the Braves season in a looooong time).

I think Ferry played it smart.....Just let him walk rather than take crap back

I do agree that the offers weren't good. But I also think he should have made the trade in the off-season, when we could have got some decent value. Now we get nothing.