• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeremy Tyler

I still hold hope for him to become a contributor, but he wasn't great.

Truthfully, the defensive possessions when he was out there I noticed his team mates helping across too hard which made him have to sag across to help, leaving his man (Magee) wide open for a couple of put backs.

Nothing much to really evaluate though, he didn't even get a look on offense.

Need a much bigger sample size. At least he got out there though.

You would think he would be a bit more seasoned since he played a year overseas but he doesn't look that great right now. But I agree, he needs to be developed. He could be pretty good eventually.

He's got the frame and athleticism that makes you think he could be something, but at this stage, that's probably it.

Despite Petro kind of contributing the last two games, the potential of a kid like that is so much more enticing going forward. Wouldn't trust him in important moments or matchups though, at least Petro has shown he can be somewhat useful against Lopez and Howard. I could see Johan being used in the Playoffs, possibly even starting if we come up against a team with a solid big. Say, Indiana / Hibbert.

Guest Walter

Give the guy some burn! We've got 6 back to backs remaining. He AT LEAST should get 15 mins on those nights. March 8, 13, and 18th are the 2nd of back to backs. PLAY HIM!