• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

Another horibble performance from Smoove. So much for the theory that he will play differently after the trade deadline passed. He had a couple of smartly played games but now he's back to bonehead Smith once again. Taking a 3 with 15 seconds on the clock with Korver out there with you is just non forgiveable. If we resign this clown I just cannot continue to support this team. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

• Moderators

Another horibble performance from Smoove. So much for the theory that he will play differently after the trade deadline passed. He had a couple of smartly played games but now he's back to bonehead Smith once again. Taking a 3 with 15 seconds on the clock with Korver out there with you is just non forgiveable. If we resign this clown I just cannot continue to support this team. <br /><br />Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

<br /><br />We'd almost would be better with Jones out there in the fourth. People like to argue that "well, someone is passing him the ball", but in LD's system, the ball goes to the open guy and Josh is constantly out of position on offense. If Zaza was standing out at the three line and was open, the ball would still go to him. Josh kills games with these "hero ball" moments. You are not LeBron nor will you ever be Smoove. Get your ass on the block or go sit on the bus.
  • Like 2