• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Korver's 3-Point Streak?

PaceRam

If Ray Allen was doing this for the Heat it would be all over ESPN lol.

Cmon now.. u no LBJ wont let Ray get all that hype.. prolly would block his shot to just draw attention haha

• Like 2

I want this to end before the playoffs. Korver is clearly pushing for the streak in each game and that makes us predictable to any team that pays attention to us. Not a big deal during the regular season since teams are not changing their strategy too much for each game, but there will certainly be changes in the playoffs.

I want this to end before the playoffs. Korver is clearly pushing for the streak in each game and that makes us predictable to any team that pays attention to us. Not a big deal during the regular season since teams are not changing their strategy too much for each game, but there will certainly be changes in the playoffs.

I wouldnt go as far to say he is pushing for the streak. He is on this team for one reason and one reason only. That is to shoot 3s. And shoot lots of 3s. He can push 10 3s a game for all I care cause I know he is alteast going to hit 4 of them if not more.. So push away Korver

Congratulations to Korver for keeping his streak going tonight against the Celtics but by the look of the stats it does not look like he is getting much playing time? But, I guess that is ok since it looks like Josh is shooting enough for the two of them!

• Like 1

I didn't mean the topic wasn't worthy of its own thread. At the time I thought PaceRam had already started a thread like this during another game. I recognized it because I responded to it with an answer. Haven't gone back to check if it was already its own topic or if it was inside another thread. Regardless, who am I to say what or what not is worthy of its own new thread? Sorry PaceRam.

Edited by Ruckus

This is Korver's 10th year being predictable. He's really good at it.