• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jarvis Jones

AHawks89

I know that I am thrilled with getting the best defensive player in the draft and only giving up a 2nd round pick to move up from 12 to 3. Dumb ass Raiders!!

Jarvis Jones seems like a natural fit on the Steelers, although he might be a little small right now to really be able to replace Harrison.

The Falcons just moved up and took Trufant. That's a curious move as I think he would have been there with their original pick but he's a nice player and a very good pick.

Yeah, that was a great pick for the Dolphins, no doubt. Curious to see how they shape up for this season and this new look. Glad to see everyone happy!

Glad to see Falcons getting Trufant. He's dirty!

I'm surprised Ogletree hasn't been drafted yet. WTF.

Edited by AHawks89

Yeah, that was a great pick for the Dolphins, no doubt. Curious to see how they shape up for this season and this new look. Glad to see everyone happy!

Yeah I'm thrilled with Jordan, he's an absolute freak and I think he'll play some red zone TE for Miami too since that's what he grew up as and is 6'7. He's going to be nasty paired with Cameron Wake and should get lots of pressure on Brady, which is the only way to beat him.

Trufant was the guy that most Falcons fans seemed to want so I'm sure y'all are happy.

Most mocks I saw had Ogletree falling out of the 1st so I'm not surprised by it.

Love our pick Dolfan! and only giving up the first second awesome! I'm excited to see what Ireland has planned next. What an offseason! As excited as I have been for an upcoming season. Hopefully the Hawks can have an offseason like the fins.

• Like 1

Yup. Miami should be pretty good this season; especially since yall took freaking Mike Wallace away from us. SMH

We took Wallace and now I'm hoping we'll trade Davone Bess for a 4th or 5th and take Tannehill's old buddy Swope in the 3rd round to play the slot. Combined with Keller at TE and Gibson / Hartline on the other side our offense will be much improved.

BTW I am thrilled that we got Wallace and I think the Steelers offense is going to take a bit hit losing that dimension to the passing game.

How do you like the Dolphins unveiling the new jerseys with Mike Wallace?

Posted Image

My grandfather would be ecstatic right now though. He was a huge Miami Dolphin fan. I'm sure he's dancing up there right now.

And damn Dolf, how you going to do that to me? O well, I expect Brown and Sanders to have huge years this up coming season. Posted Image

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

Jones to Pittsburgh seems like a perfect marriage of prospect and system. Plus UGA has a decent history of guys going to the Steelers, so that can't hurt!

Yep I think every mock I saw or heard on NFL Network had that pick called a couple weeks ago.

Damn did the Pats fleece the Vikings or what?? The Pats just got several picks for their 1st while the Raiders only got 1 pick to give up the 3rd overall. I can't figure out why teams keeping helping the Pats year after year in the draft.

My grandfather would be ecstatic right now though. He was a huge Miami Dolphin fan. I'm sure he's dancing up there right now.

And damn Dolf, how you going to do that to me? O well, I expect Brown and Sanders to have huge years this up coming season. Posted Image

That's awesome about your grandfather! Was he a Hawks fan too?

You guys did good to keep Sanders and they'll still be potent, but I think losing that 4.3 guy is going to expose Brown to facing the other teams best CB and that's going to be tougher on him. He's a heck of a WR though.

Welp there goes Ogeltree. Ended up slipping into the 1st round after all. Good for him.

Cowboys are going to kill Jerry after that pick of the Wisconsin Center, lol.

Yep I think every mock I saw or heard on NFL Network had that pick called a couple weeks ago.

Damn did the Pats fleece the Vikings or what?? The Pats just got several picks for their 1st while the Raiders only got 1 pick to give up the 3rd overall. I can't figure out why teams keeping helping the Pats year after year in the draft.

Pats do it all the time, damn them. They raped the Vikings on this one.

Cowboys are going to kill Jerry after that pick of the Wisconsin Center, lol.

Pats do it all the time, damn them. They raped the Vikings on this one.

Yeah that was a shocking pick by the Cowboys. And nobody took Te'o which really surprised me too. And yes I hate the Pats!

Very happy to see the Texans get a competent WR to pair with Andre Johnson, which should finally open that offense up.

Jones to Pittsburgh seems like a perfect marriage of prospect and system. Plus UGA has a decent history of guys going to the Steelers, so that can't hurt!

I think the Steelers have a contract in place with the Dawgs to fashion players specifically for their style. They scout Georgia like crazy for low maintenance, high-ceiling tough guys. If they ain't playing my Falcons, I root for the Steelers in the AFC. I dont know how much longer LeBeau will be there, he's pretty old now, but Jarvis couldnt ask for a better DC to get his feet wet under. I really need them to tighten up that power running game instead of wasting time with twinkle-toes like Mendenhall, though. The Bus took the trademark Steeler Run Game with him into retirement, but the running game is being phased out by Goodell and them, so that's a whole nother topic... Edited by benhillboy