• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best center and point in the nba

I think it's Dwight and Cp3 and they are both free agents. A lot of people are saying 2014 is the big free agent year but I think it's this summer. I mean the 2 most important positions in the nba are center and point guard. The BEST at both are free agents and WE have the most money of any team. On top of all that those 2 guys are friends with each other from the Olympic team. They are also both from the south (one from Atlanta). Both their teams also got bounced from the playoffs in the 1st round after high expectations.I mean it just seems like all the stars are aligned. If Danny Ferry sits down and simply tells them the above facts, can they seriously disagree? It's kind of MEANT TO BE(everybody loves Raymond).

Not to mention cp3 wanted us to draft him in 05. Oh and Dwight's best friend Smoove is on our roster (unrestricted free agent but still). It is seriously scary how all signs point to the Hawks being able to make a big splash this summer.

Best PG of all time has to go to Magic. Paul is the best point in the game today in my opinion though. He has the perfect mix of elite handles, passing and scoring. He can take over a game by getting in to the paint (also an artist of the pick and roll) and creating opportunities and he can take over a game by scoring on his own. Not many points in the league can do both (looking at you Rajon Rondo)

My top 3 PG's:

Paul

Parker

Westbrook

Second best? Many consider cp3 the best pg of all time

Like who ?

Magic, Oscar, Isiah, Cousy, Stockton, Kidd, Nash, Frazier, Payton, Lenny.

I would put him some where in the middle of this list of all time PGs. Of course he is just 28 and can climb the list but no way he cracks the top 3 right now.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Agreed that cp3 is the best pg today. No way is he the best pg ever, he's probably in the top 15 right now. I would say the best pg of all time is between Magic and Stockton. For a dream team scenario I would probably go Magic. I used to have a dream team poster in my bedroom as a kid in the late 80's featuring Bird, Nique, Olajuwon, Jordan and Magic. One of my favorite memorabilias I owned. There wasn't really a pf in that poster but I just loved it because they actually put nique in the all nba 1st team :-) I'm sure 99% of other posters had Karl Malone or Barkley instead.

It really would surprise me in some sense if D12 and CP3 don't talk to each other and go to the same team. It really would be the best big man and second best PG in the game playing together.

I am curious about who you think is better than Paul. No other point guard comes close to his metrics.

Best PF in the NBA too. Al is the best PF to me outside of TD. He is better overall than Blake, LMA, and Kevin Love.

Al is, and has been, my favorite player since he was with the Gators, but I don't think he's the best PF after Duncan.

No way Deron is better than cp3...maybe a couple years ago it would have been somewhat close but Deron has been declined since he left the Jazz IMO ...I'd say cp3 is the best followed by Rondo. Deron would crack my top 5. Westbrook is better than Deron.

As far as an actual point guard... CP3 is probably the best in the league. Best ever? Not even close. Doesn't mean he couldn't be but as of today, no.

If we're not talking point guard in the conventional sense... I might take Steph Curry over him after what I saw this season. Dude can hit it from anywhere on the floor and always creates open looks. He single handedly was carrying his team throughout the playoffs. I saw how special he was earlier in the season when he played the Pacers and Knicks back to back nights. I'm a Pacers fan hence watching that game and after watching him almost beat the Pacers by himself, I figured I'd watch him the following night against the Knicks because the Pacers/ Knicks were competing with each other for the #2 seed.

2/26 vs. Pacers

14/20fg 7/10-3pt 38pts 4asts 2rebs 3stls 1blk

2/27 vs. Knicks

18/28fg 11/13-3pt 54pts 7asts 6rebs 3stls

His team let him down and the Warriors came up just short at the end. But he carried them the Warriors and was the only reason they were even in the game. It would have been a blowout in both games otherwise. Despite those performances and not being able to miss, they lost. The fact he carried them in the playoffs the way he did speaks volumes about how great he is. He may be more of a 2 playing a 1 but as long as he's playing the 1, he could argue taking him over CP3 in my opinion because of the impact he has on the game even if it's by scoring and not passing.

Frizzle if ur a Pacer fan, do you like the Hawks at all or did you sign up for squawk since we played you in round1?

Just a Pacers fan. Your guys forum on realgm was dead and I wanted to talk with you guys throughout the series. I'm still interested in following your guys offseason and I liked most of you that I talked to throughout the series. :)