• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Enemy of the State = Prophetic Movie.

Diesel

• Premium Member

To start, Enemy of the State was made in 1998.

Now...

I was watching it the other day. It was on and there was nothing else really to do. So I gave in and watched. The funny thing is that everything it said would happen has happened. Phone lines tapped. Information sequestered. Personal Civil rights plundered.

However, here is the kicker...

There's a scene when they found the identity of the villain in the movie (John Vaught). In his records, his birthday was listed as 9/11/48.

I realize it's just coincidence, but the technology prophesied by the movie has all come to pass.

So I said... Who wrote this. It was David Marconi. Interested. What else has he wrote...

Live Free or Die Hard.

"The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) responds to a brief computer outage at their Cyber-Security Division by tracing down top computer hackers, finding several of them have been killed. Taking others into protective custody, the F.B.I. asks New York City Police Department detective John McClane (Bruce Willis) to collect Matthew "Matt" Farrell (Justin Long). McClane arrives in time to prevent Farrell from being killed by assassins working for a cyber-terrorist named Mai Linh (Maggie Q), who was working for her boss and love interest, Thomas Gabriel (Timothy Olyphant). En route to Washington, D.C. Farrell explains he had written a portion of security code for a large sum of money from Mai.

"