• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight adds San Antonio and Brooklyn back to the list of potential suitors

NBASupes

I saw that report a few days ago, but I thought someone debunked that rumor. If you look at Sham's site, it's legit. Just thought I remembered seeing something about this a few days ago.

Parker

Green

Leonard

Duncan

Howard

That's scary good!

Article and post about San Antonio stealing D12 From LA about 2 weeks ago:

http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/380955-interesting-topic-about-the-spurs-stealing-d12-from-la/#entry618577

D12 has not directly said anything regarding specific teams - the only thing he has said was he will take his time and listen to all pitches from the teams he is interested in.

Another reason our chances are low on getting Dwight is just what u said Drreality...he loves the attention. He might not want to sign with a team till late July or even August and I have a feeling Ferry ain't waiting for it. Seems like Dwight has been the topic of trades, free agency for about 3 years now give or take a few months. Smh

Sorry Dwight but you just don't fit the spurs model! It isn't his skills it's his attitude! I can't see him and pop getting along with each other. However since we are trying to replicate that spurs model here in Atlanta I consider the chances for Howard and Paul has just (from the falcons motto) "RISE UP"

The writer of the article is wrong.

San Antonio

35.8 million without options

team options (Neal, Splitter (6 million))

Player options (Diaw, Mills(6 million))

Ginobili cap hold (19 million)

---------------------------------

You can't do anything about the player options so that moves them to 41 million (17.5 million for Dwight). You'd have to waive your rights to Neal, Splitter, Ginobili, leaving 3 empty roster spots (1.5 million in vet min cap holds). So Dwight would have to sign with them for 16 million best case scenario and they'd have no money level over and no Ginobili, Neal or Spliter.

• Like 2

The writer of the article is wrong.

San Antonio

35.8 million without options

team options (Neal, Splitter (6 million))

Player options (Diaw, Mills(6 million))

Ginobili cap hold (19 million)

---------------------------------

You can't do anything about the player options so that moves them to 41 million (17.5 million for Dwight). You'd have to waive your rights to Neal, Splitter, Ginobili, leaving 3 empty roster spots (1.5 million in vet min cap holds). So Dwight would have to sign with them for 16 million best case scenario and they'd have no money level over and no Ginobili, Neal or Spliter.

Excellent posting.

They could still do a SnT if they wanted to which is unlikely.

Excellent posting. They could still do a SnT if they wanted to which is unlikely.

Lol hey I thought it was a little fishy that San Antonio was suddenly in the Howard mix!But to be honest I don't think they want Howard that bad. He just doesn't fit there player type to me. They don't NEED him anyways. Lol