• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight adds San Antonio and Brooklyn back to the list of potential suitors

NBASupes

Now, Brooklyn has 0 chance of landing Dwight because of their cap.

San Antonio has just $32.8 million in salary commits and could have as much as $26 million in capspace in July via Steve Kyler.

With that said, they have a strong shot to get D12 more so than any team in the NBA. They have the right fit, Duncan and Parker. The Hawks do have enough to land CP3 and Dwight. That could be the game changer but San Antonio is a legit place for Dwight.

San Antonio has just $32.8 million in salary commits and could have as much as $26 million in capspace in July via Steve Kyler.

With that said, they have a strong shot to get D12 more so than any team in the NBA. They have the right fit, Duncan and Parker. The Hawks do have enough to land CP3 and Dwight. That could be the game changer but San Antonio is a legit place for Dwight.

I saw that report a few days ago, but I thought someone debunked that rumor. If you look at Sham's site, it's legit. Just thought I remembered seeing something about this a few days ago.

Parker

Green

Leonard

Duncan

Howard

That's scary good!

• Premium Member

Is there a link showing Dwight (Not sources) saying that he is interested in playing for SA or BKY next season?

Edited by Leadership

• Premium Member

Oh. Sources say. It's meaningless until Dwight says. I think this is what got D12 all messed up last time in FAcy. Everybody wanted to be the guy to make the scoop so they made up stories with the "sources say". I'm not buying it.

Oh. Sources say. It's meaningless until Dwight says. I think this is what got D12 all messed up last time in FAcy. Everybody wanted to be the guy to make the scoop so they made up stories with the "sources say". I'm not buying it.

You don't have to buy it. If San Antonio wants him, they have a shot like everyone else does of landing Howard regardless if you like it or not.

Teams with targeted players:

LAC:

CP3

Jamal

Butler

BG

Jordan

LAL:

Nash

Kobe

MWP

Gasol

Dwight

ATL:

CP3

Jenkins

?(MLE)

Horf

Dwight

DAL:

CP3

?

?(MLE)

Dirk

Dwight

HOU:

Lin

Harden

Parsons

?

Dwight

SA:

Parker

Green

Leonard

Duncan

Dwight

Brooklyn: They would have to move Kris and Gerald or just Joe's contract then do a SnT using Lopez. Extremely unlikely but they will try.

Deron

Brooks

Joe

Blanche

Dwight

• Premium Member

You don't have to buy it. If San Antonio wants him, they have a shot like everyone else does of landing Howard regardless if you like it or not.

Once again, your comprehension is in question.

There is a difference between San Antonio having the capacity to go after Dwight...

And

Dwight saying that San Antonio is on his short list.

As you wrote the title of this thread, you wrote that Dwight Added San Antonio.

While Your sources says guy only pointed out that San Antonio was interested in Dwight.

When I said I don't buy it, I was saying that I don't buy that Dwight said that he wanted to play for San Antonio. Not that San Antonio didn't have the capacity to sign him.

CP3 Dwight and Horf or Dwight, Duncan, Leonard, and Parker. I have to say but San Antonio would offer him the best chance at a ring. Atlanta would offer him the best chance to be a consistent winner as Atlanta's best players are all just getting into their prime. Duncan is fading. Parker is going to regress soon. Leonard is getting better and will enter his prime.

Both teams will be elite situations. It's all about where he wants to live and money after that.

Once again, your comprehension is in question.

There is a difference between San Antonio having the capacity to go after Dwight...

And

Dwight saying that San Antonio is on his short list.

As you wrote the title of this thread, you wrote that Dwight Added San Antonio.

While Your sources says guy only pointed out that San Antonio was interested in Dwight.

When I said I don't buy it, I was saying that I don't buy that Dwight said that he wanted to play for San Antonio. Not that San Antonio didn't have the capacity to sign him.

Dwight hasn't said nothing publicly so you coming at me is assbackwards since is doesn't deserve merit.

That is the wrong placement of the term comprehension just to add.

I see what you are doing. I will continue on with this thread and will refute from frugal spars with you from now on.

San Antonio would be a very good fit for Howard. However, the Spurs are about to be in transition. Timmy is going to retire at some point in the next couple of years. Pop already said he'd retire when Timmy does (but who knows that will really happen). Point is, SA is at its peak right now, but the down slope is only a year or two away.

Atlanta is only on the up-swing.

Still, I really could see Dwight deciding between AS and ATL ultimately. I don't think ATL comes out on top in that scenario, unless Paul is able to lead Dwight here.

• Premium Member

Dwight hasn't said nothing publicly so you coming at me is assbackwards since is doesn't deserve merit.

That is the wrong placement of the term comprehension just to add.

I see what you are doing. I will continue on with this thread and will refute from frugal spars with you from now on.

Did you write this?

Dwight adds San Antonio and Brooklyn back to the list of potential suitors
  • Like 1

I could see Spurs want him but I dont think they would make a nice match. Even know that he could be the restart the Twin Towers, I dont think he mesh right with that team.

I don't either. Not saying D12 is bad for ball movement but he is a player that demands a lot of touches on offense. SA offense is built around ball and player movement of all players 1-5. Out of all teams, SA might be the worse fit for Dwight from a pure fit standpoint.

At least in Atlanta, they could build it around Dwight, CP3, and Horf and places shooters who move well without the ball around them. CP3 isn't TP. He doesn't play well without the ball in his hands.

• Premium Member

I could see Spurs want him but I dont think they would make a nice match. Even know that he could be the restart the Twin Towers, I dont think he mesh right with that team.

The problems with San Anton are obvious:

1. Duncan doesn't have long left.

2. Parker is great but he has a lot of miles too.

3. It will be D-12, Neal, Lenard, and the other guy which is not going to be exactly as good as Horf, CP3 and D-12.

4. IF you think our market is small, San Antonio's is microscopic.

He will become Karl Malone in Utah.

I don't know why he would want to play in Brooklyn after hiring Kidd. Kidd has no experience and was a player like yesterday

Kidd does have Lawrence Frank as an asst. I think Kidd could be a very good HC. Look at Mark Jackson for example.