• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 4 tonight

Admin

Pretty darn good 1st half so far with the refs giving the Heat a lot of help. Love seeing Budz out there coaching guys up every time you see Pop. And yet another game where the greatest PF/C of all time is getting his butt chewed by his coach to light a fire under his butt. I love it!

• Like 1

Hard to believe that it's been 10 years since Billy Knight started off his rebuild of the Hawks with the great Boring Diaw.

Knight’s rebuilding plan started with the selection of Boris Diaw and Travis Hansen in the 2003 Draft, and his impressive changes continued when he obtained the $12 million contract of Terrell Brandon from Minnesota in a four-team trade that sent Glenn Robinson to Philadelphia and included a future first round draft pick. Brandon’s contract came off the Hawks’ books when the team released him on February 19, 2004.

Heat getting a lot of help. Stern doesn't want a sweep!

A sweep?? The series is 2-1 DrR LOL. But yes I do think that Stern wants this thing to at least get back to Miami for 1, if not 2, games.

This is ugly for SA. Everything looks Miami with 9:30 to go.

How many times have people said that about San Antonio this year though. Way too early to give up on them as a couple of DG three's and this thing is a different game.

All these turnovers are getting ridiculous. This is not the San Antonio team that we are used to seeing. I tell you what if this were LD coaching this team the Hawks fans would be going nuts wondering where Leonard was the past few minutes as the Heat have started to pull away with him on the bench.

Every loose ball is bouncing off the Spurs hands right to Miami. It isn't their night.

Looks like one of the Hawks collapses that we've seen too many times where we throw the ball away and don't play the way that we're coached. I hate to say it but energy has been a big factor tonight too as the Heat came out with a lot more of it tonight.

18 turnovers now tonight. This is just insane and I bet Pop is going to get into them big time from now until game 5.