• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Doc Rivers and Rondo almost fought in Locker Room

• Moderators

For all of the criticisms that Smoove got, being a locker room cancer was never one of them. The locker room is the one sanctuary that these players have and if that is being disturbed by a player with attitude problems then that is never a good thing. It's rumored that Rondo is the real reason why Allen went to Miami. Allen loved the Celtics. Can't argue with Rondo's stats though.

No worries, just letting you know you will probably get more views here since a lot of people don't go in the trade forum.
I always view topics using the recent topics viewer, so the sections don't matter for me, but I agree that a topic will get views in Homecourt & Around the NBA than anywhere else.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

I always view topics using the recent topics viewer, so the sections don't matter for me, but I agree that a topic will get views in Homecourt & Around the NBA than anywhere else.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably the best way to view the site and I know a lot of people do that but oddly enough I've never really used that at all and I'm probably on here more than anyone.

PSSHHRR, what are you talking about? Josh was suspended earlier this year for conduct detrimental to the team. I think this is what a team cancer does, have conduct detrimental to the team.

If the team plays better without Josh... is the conduct actually detrimental??