• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we do NOT trade our picks, who do YOU want @ 17 and 18?

IllestPamfilis

Guest Walter

This includes only players who have at least 1 major mock listing them out of the top 10...My board...Zeller, Adams, mcw... bazz, giannis, KCP, karasev, Franklin...gobert, dieng, noguiera, Earlier I was set on a big and a wing. Still there but I can see two wings here also, one stashed overseas for a yr.W

I'm going to make mine quick then insert some knowledge on it later, I gotta get my lazy ass to my nice little cubicle job lol....

17: As you all know, Pamfilis is a greek last name. I love my greeks. Give me Giannis Adetokoubo here. The more I watch this kid's film (I can call people "kid" now, pretty weird) the more I respect where he is at such a young age. The young man is 18 going on 19 in December, I think Bud and his staff could build this guy from the ground up.

18: Gorgui Dieng. I love this guy's game. Plays with passion and physicality, something that would go well with Horford down low. He's already 23 but I think with a little weight gain and upper-body build this guy is going to be a beast!

....and SORRY IF THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS. Post away Squawkers....

Basically the same as you.

I would probably take Karasev over Giannis though.

I also like Snell and Bullock.

Basically I want a SF out of Karasev, Giannis, Bullock, Snell (If Muhammed is still on the board I take him over all these guys but I don't think he is still on the board)

I want a legit C - hopefully Dieng

In round 2 I like Siva and Kelly........but think we will draft Euros to stash over seas.