• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take Smoove out...

Diesel

Just like with all of these conglomerations, it's all about the role players. Miami wouldn't have won without Ray Allen, Mike Miller, and Battier. But of course the Big 3 get all the glory. I think the above lineup could absolutely do it but our young guys would need to develop fast and we would need to bring in some vets like Korver, Delfino, and Jack for the discounted "championship guaranteed" rate..

• Premium Member

Just like with all of these conglomerations, it's all about the role players. Miami wouldn't have won without Ray Allen, Mike Miller, and Battier. But of course the Big 3 get all the glory. I think the above lineup could absolutely do it but our young guys would need to develop fast and we would need to bring in some vets like Korver, Delfino, and Jack for the discounted "championship guaranteed" rate..

I think this is true for Miami because with all their talent, they are terribly flawed. The 1 and 5 are the two most important positions on the floor and the places where Miami is weakest. Miami struggled with every team that featured a big and should have lost to the Spurs.

Agree...............build it and they will come.
  • Like 1

I wouldn't call Teague Iguodala a big anything. So, no.

Well I wouldn't call Bosh a big anything either. And Wade played like poop most of the season. Teague is greater than or equal to Chalmers. I think you are being kind of unrealistically negative here to be honest. Collectively that would be a damn good team IMO. I'm not the biggest fan of any of them individually except Al. But collective, that's an extremely competitive squad.

• Moderators

Well I wouldn't call Bosh a big anything either. And Wade played like poop most of the season. Teague is greater than or equal to Chalmers. I think you are being kind of unrealistically negative here to be honest. Collectively that would be a damn good team IMO. I'm not the biggest fan of any of them individually except Al. But collective, that's an extremely competitive squad.

Wade put up 21 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals and 1 block per game last season with a .571 TS%. He was pretty darn good last season except when he got hurt.

Wade put up 21 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals and 1 block per game last season with a .571 TS%. He was pretty darn good last season except when he got hurt.

I think stat lines are hard to decipher sometimes. Josh's stat lines were just as impressive minus the TS%.

• Moderators

I think stat lines are hard to decipher sometimes. Josh's stat lines were just as impressive minus the TS%.

Minus the ts%? Lots of shots + good ts% = great for the team! Lots of shots + crappy ts% = bad for the team.

Josh with a great TS% becomes a star.

Minus the ts%? Lots of shots + good ts% = great for the team! Lots of shots + crappy ts% = bad for the team.

Josh with a great TS% becomes a star.

Lol. I understand and agree.

Teague, Iggy, Horf, D12.... Is this the Big 4 that can win the East?

Josh Jumper is better than Iggy..Josh rebounds better than Iggy..Josh scores better than Iggy. .Defense is better is better than Iggy. . Josh is younger than Iggy.Yall ready to over pay a guy who has been scoring a measly 12ppg over Josh?!... I wouldnt give Iggy over 8 ? Mil..I really hope yall get yall wish..and then these crazy howard scenarios where he is playin in Atlanta without his best boy is equally as crazy??? Yall Hawks fans hell!! Real talk..

At least Smith shot hits the rim..When Iggy starts chunkin them bricks off the side of the backboard yall will be satisfied. . But half u idiots wouldnt know that because u dont watch enough basketball..Dude only averaged 12 points on the most uptempo team in the league..If his production couldn't increase in that system it just ain't in em..And don't give me that crap about they were deep..because if u put Smith on the same team he still would score at least 17ppg minimum. .because he's going to hit the offensive boards scrap and get his regardless..Smith would have averaged 20 ppg if he had made his free throws at the clip he has shot them for his career..but the pressure of playin for the contract made him broker than normal at the line because each shot was worth money. ..We have the 3rd best free agent on the open market when u look at the entire package of skill amd marketability. .and yet everyone on this board wants to dump him for scraps..smh

Edited by LastDon