• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Listened to some SPorts talk from LA and Houston today.

Diesel

• Premium Member

My goodness.. It's sad.

LA sports talk was damning whoever bought the billboard asking Dwight to stay. One quote " We are the Lakers, it is an Honor to play for us. We do not beg!!"

While Houston begged in a different way...

Houston Radio was talking about how Dwight is coming to Houston to get out of that Child Support. 8 Baby Mamas 8 Babies.

WTH??

They were not joking either. They were 1000% serious that Dwight can get a savings on Child Support being in Houston.

LA on the other hand went into this spill about Big Fish in the Little pond syndrome?!?!??! And that Dwight can't handled the pressure of LA.

The thought that came to my mind is that if he resigns with LA, they will trade him for a lot. Maybe to Brooklyn or Toronto.

IF he signs with Houston, he will be there to be Harden's robin and they won't win a ring together.

One Houston guy made an interesting point. He said that Dallas could be the front runner IF they could find a trade for Rondo.

I thought about that and it would be a good squad for this year. Rondo, Dirk and Howard definitely fit well,but Dirk is OLD.

Whoever was talking about getting out of child support payments is a moron.

Dallas can't get Rondo as they have no assets to send to Boston.

Let the Lakers continue thinking they are high and mighty and players should beg to play for them.

• Premium Member

Let the Lakers continue thinking they are high and mighty and players should beg to play for them.

Yeah I think this next year we will see something that's very rare... The Lakers and Celtics in the Lottery.

The End of the Stern ERA indeed!!

Yeah I think this next year we will see something that's very rare... The Lakers and Celtics in the Lottery.

The End of the Stern ERA indeed!!

Well you know one of them will end up with Wiggins so that's gonna suck.