• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bynum?

WillBarrow

Personally, oden scares me more.

Yeah, he scares me more as well.

I was just saying that if he has gotten past the constantly being injured problem then he could possibly be a huge steal.

For the right price, I would not be upset if the Hawk just try to kick the tires on him with a 1 year deal. Especially if they don't get Howard and are investing in next off-season.

If we strike out on D-12 i'd say give him a 3-year deal with a team option in the 3rd year.

I don't mind giving Bynum a deal. But the contract MUST include stipulations such as games played, as well as performance based structure in the contract. The guy seems lazy so money might be the only way to motivate him. Contract should prolly say he gets 100% of his contract if he plays 65+ games. Otherwise he's prolly goin bowling on us.

I think Oden is going to Miami and it'll be a great move like they did with Birdman. I think theyre beyond tired of going 7 games with teams who have size and just play keep-away on the offensive glass. Even in college, he was an extremely smart player and I don't think he's lost that, maybe even more shrewd. If playing with 2 of the greatest players ever doesn't motivate him then it'll be safe to close the book on him. As far as Bynum, "come on man." On PTI yesterday Wilbon said he's talked to many players who've played with him and they absolutely loathe him. I don't even know the kid and I hate him. If I were a GM considering him and his agent told me he wasnt working out, I'd tell his agent to gtfo my face or prepare to scrap. The nerve of this clown. It's certain players in the league that would have to pay me to play. He's at the top of the list.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I think Oden is going to Miami and it'll be a great move like they did with Birdman. I think theyre beyond tired of going 7 games with teams who have size and just play keep-away on the offensive glass. Even in college, he was an extremely smart player and I don't think he's lost that, maybe even more shrewd. If playing with 2 of the greatest players ever doesn't motivate him then it'll be safe to close the book on him. As far as Bynum, "come on man." On PTI yesterday Wilbon said he's talked to many players who've played with him and they absolutely loathe him. I don't even know the kid and I hate him. If I were a GM considering him and his agent told me he wasnt working out, I'd tell his agent to gtfo my face or prepare to scrap. The nerve of this clown. It's certain players in the league that would have to pay me to play. He's at the top of the list.

I just don't see Bynum as a...holy shit...! Wait a minute. Wait for it... Wait for it..... WAIT FOR IT! I don't see Bynum as....a Ferry-man. *ba-dum-dum-tssssss* lol ..that pun just snuck up on meh!

Anywho, Bynum isn't a Spurs/Ferry kind of player. We have a headcase in Josh that he managed for a year. And now we're talking about another semi-head case that can't stay healthy? I don't see it...but stranger things have happened.

I just don't see Bynum as a...holy shit...! Wait a minute. Wait for it... Wait for it..... WAIT FOR IT! I don't see Bynum as....a Ferry-man. *ba-dum-dum-tssssss* lol ..that pun just snuck up on meh!

Anywho, Bynum isn't a Spurs/Ferry kind of player. We have a headcase in Josh that he managed for a year. And now we're talking about another semi-head case that can't stay healthy? I don't see it...but stranger things have happened.

Bynum would be a Ferry player if we can't get Dwight and need a large 1 year deal to reach the cap floor.

To me, Bynum is just another Josh Smith type, not in skill set but in attitude. If you can't get along with Phil Jackson, the zen master, I'm good. Whole I understand the upside some of us are foaming at the mouth to get rid of Josh for the same personality flaws that I see in Bynum.

If the Hawks dont get Howard or Asik. Bynum is looking more like a realistic option. I guess give him a 2 year deal with the 2nd year being a player option or team option.

Gotta be a team option on that 2nd year.

• Like 1