***OFF TOPIC*** Ice Cube goes off on Dwight Howard lol

Bonkers

• Premium Member

Here's question...would it have been received any differently if Dwight had signed here? In his hometown?

...and would we all be biased?

I'll be honest, I really felt like he should have stayed in LA if he didn't come here, and yeah...I would have been biased. But fuggit. We got a right to dis that clown. He's been dissin' the A since he came into the league. SILENTLY dissing us.

When has he EVER mentioned ATL? It's like, he wanted that separation and the only reason why we were on his "list" was to show his town some respect. I don't think he ever considered us.

Here's question...would it have been received any differently if Dwight had signed here? In his hometown?

...and would we all be biased?

I'll be honest, I really felt like he should have stayed in LA if he didn't come here, and yeah...I would have been biased. But fuggit. We got a right to dis that clown. He's been dissin' the A since he came into the league. SILENTLY dissing us.

When has he EVER mentioned ATL? It's like, he wanted that separation and the only reason why we were on his "list" was to show his town some respect. I don't think he ever considered us.

He never did!

I predict he won't do anything special with the rockets either. I just hope during the end of his career when he's old he doesn't decide to come here

LOL - L.A.. Fans are p!ssed...makes me happy Posted Image .

To be fair to D12 - he did take less $$ to go to a place he felt better about...CP3 on the other hand, had to have his special coach hired and then took the full max anyway.

I don't have much respect for either one of them - but you gotta give D12 credit for stiffing the Lakers Posted Image

LOL - L.A.. Fans are p!ssed...makes me happy Posted Image .

To be fair to D12 - he did take less $$ to go to a place he felt better about...CP3 on the other hand, had to have his special coach hired and then took the full max anyway.

I don't have much respect for either one of them - but you gotta give D12 credit for stiffing the Lakers Posted Image

Is it really that much less money though after factoring in the tax implications of texas vs. california?

Many of you cheered him and wished him here last week, now you bash him with hate. The Hawks dissed Dwight first in 2004. Hawks in place to get the ping pongs but decided to win every game possible that march and april. Terry Stotts and Bob Sura went for new contracts by winning 7 of their last 12 games. He was devastated.

Edited by Swatguy
  • Like 1

Many of you cheered him and wished him here last week, now you bash him with hate. The Hawks dissed Dwight first in 2004. Hawks in place to get the ping pongs but decided to win every game possible that march and april. Terry Stotts and Bob Sura went for new contracts by winning 7 of their last 12 games. He was devastated.

Not me I don't care for Dwight or his diva like behavior and how he came into the league as sum fake christian

Oh revisionist history is my favorite!! Yeah the Hawks won games that they shouldn't have but guess what? We won 7 more games than Orlando did BUT we only won 6 of our last 12 games, NOT 7. We won 8 of our last 21 games while Orlando won 5 of their last 21 games. So we only won 3 more games over that final 21 game stretch than Orlando did, but even if we matched their impressive 5-16 record, we would have still finished 4 games better than Orlando. Are you going to criticize Orlando for winning those 5 games or even worse, winning their final 2 games and risking losing the best shot in the lottery?

Oh revisionist history is my favorite!! Yeah the Hawks won games that they shouldn't have but guess what? We won 7 more games than Orlando did BUT we only won 6 of our last 12 games, NOT 7. We won 8 of our last 21 games while Orlando won 5 of their last 21 games. So we only won 3 more games over that final 21 game stretch than Orlando did, but even if we matched their impressive 5-16 record, we would have still finished 4 games better than Orlando. Are you going to criticize Orlando for winning those 5 games or even worse, winning their final 2 games and risking losing the best shot in the lottery?

Oh you got me!!!

We won 7 of the last 15. Point is we needed not to focus on wins at that point, the focus should have been the ping-pongs. having the worst record never guarantee's the #1 pick, more balls would have changed the odds. We arrogantly anti-tanked in April.

• Premium Member

LOL...all I'm gonna say is I'm guilty. I am a hater because I didn't get what I wanted. Had he signed, I would have been like, "YAAAAAAAAAAY! This was the best decision for him!"

He didn't sign so I'm like, "BOO! You never loved me!" I really hate that he don't claim ATL though. I'm not even from up there, but I love this team. I'll boo him every home game I go to if we ever sign him as a washed up backup.

• Like 1

Oh you got me!!!

We won 7 of the last 15. Point is we needed not to focus on wins at that point, the focus should have been the ping-pongs. having the worst record never guarantee's the #1 pick, more balls would have changed the odds. We arrogantly anti-tanked in April.

You missed the point. The point is that it was IMPOSSIBLE for us to have finished with the worst record that year in the final 21 games. If we lost all 8 of those games, Orlando wouldn't have won their final 2 games and we'd still finish 1 game behind them.

You missed the point. The point is that it was IMPOSSIBLE for us to have finished with the worst record that year in the final 21 games. If we lost all 8 of those games, Orlando wouldn't have won their final 2 games and we'd still finish 1 game behind them.

It is not what I wrote.