• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

***OFF TOPIC*** Ice Cube goes off on Dwight Howard lol

Bonkers

Yeah, you did. You said the Hawks were in position to get the ping pong balls and that's a flat out fabrication.

Nope, getting the ping-pongs does not mean "have the worst record". The worst record does not guarantee the #1 pick (I did say that). Most know the more "Ping-Pong" balls the better odds to get the #1 pick (it is what I said). Most understand that all teams not in the playoffs get "Ping-Pong" balls. Think about what you are saying.

Nope, getting the ping-pongs does not mean "have the worst record". The worst record does not guarantee the #1 pick (I did say that). Most know the more "Ping-Pong" balls the better odds to get the #1 pick (it is what I said). Most understand that all teams not in the playoffs get "Ping-Pong" balls. Think about what you are saying.

Think about what you're saying. The ONLY way we could have gotten Dwight, based on what happened in the draft lottery would have been to have the worst record. Which we could not do. Now think about that. If you're upset because we won so many games then that's fine, but we weren't getting Dwight so it really doesn't make sense to even bring that up in this topic.

Here's question...would it have been received any differently if Dwight had signed here? In his hometown?

...and would we all be biased?

I'll be honest, I really felt like he should have stayed in LA if he didn't come here, and yeah...I would have been biased. But fuggit. We got a right to dis that clown. He's been dissin' the A since he came into the league. SILENTLY dissing us.

When has he EVER mentioned ATL? It's like, he wanted that separation and the only reason why we were on his "list" was to show his town some respect. I don't think he ever considered us.

I think people would have understood him going home more because after all, when life has whooped your ass what better place to go and lick your wounds than home? Had a rough time at a sleepover or camp? Momma is there to rub your shoulders. Didn't become that hot shot career man straight out of college? Poppa is there to rent out your old room to you for a pittance. Wife left you, took the kids, house, cars, dog and even the parakeet? Momma's there to tell you that she never liked that $&%% no how.

He could have come home and silently rebuilt himself until he was ready for the world again and people either would have taken pity or ignored him altogether. Going to a conference rival is practically rubbing it in the Lakers' faces though. It's like him trading in his old dependable SG wife for the new hot fling and parading him around town driving by all the old haunts in his beamer with the top down.

Kobe dissed him even worse than Ice Berg- he unfollowed Dwight on twitter!! Oh the humanity! And then posted an instagram of Kobe and Pau Gasol. Its going to be a while before D12 recovers from that.

Edited by Randy