• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks will have 16mil next year.

Brotha2ThaNite

"Signing Dwight Howard: Years of hoarding assets and careful cap management finally provided Houston the opportunity to add their bona fide superstar in Howard, who will team with rising superstar James Harden to form a devastating inside-outside combination."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9479034/los-angeles-clippers-lead-most-improved-teams-2013-14-nba

Could this be what we are doing?

Well this year you knew for sure that THE big dog was coming to Atlanta and bringing his little dog along with him. Wrong. So maybe next year we will get a big dog since you don't see us getting one. Posted Image

I was so sure because of my source... Who was real close to the situation. I was told before the season started last year. I still believe in my source. Just so happen... Boston smucked up everything and Josh did what Josh do... smh

Well this year you knew for sure that THE big dog was coming to Atlanta and bringing his little dog along with him. Wrong. So maybe next year we will get a big dog since you don't see us getting one. Posted Image

WTH Dolfan??? You photoshop my pic! lol You got jokes. Danny is not going to like that. lol I met him last year at his son's football game.

• Like 3

I was so sure because of my source... Who was real close to the situation. I was told before the season started last year. I still believe in my source. Just so happen... Boston smucked up everything and Josh did what Josh do... smh

Your source could have been completely sure of Atlanta's intentions but unless he talked to Dwight the day of his decision he would have no way of knowing what Dwight was going to do. Even then he might not have known! Your enthusiasm about it was always nice, if not naive.

WTH Dolfan??? You photoshop my pic! lol You got jokes. Danny is not going to like that. lol I met him last year at his son's football game.

Hey Bebe

Gametime if we were to get one of those sf's I'd go..1. Deng2. Granger3. GayIf I had to guess I'd say Ferry prolly appreciates Deng and Granger but not Gay so much. Also Deng is a dukie so that never hurts.

Gametime if we were to get one of those sf's I'd go..1. Deng2. Granger3. GayIf I had to guess I'd say Ferry prolly appreciates Deng and Granger but not Gay so much. Also Deng is a dukie so that never hurts.

Yup, Deng fits in with what Ferry is building. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Deng is here this time next year, if not before.

That's because unlike fans, Danny Ferry is a smart basketball mind and realizes that despite all the athleticism he has, Rudy Gay is simply not a good basketball player and doesn't help you win games.

The Grizzlies were roundly criticized after trading Rudy Gay this past season. They dealt their best athlete and the only guy on the team that could "create his own shot" is what they said. For some strange reason though, the Grizzlies offensive efficiency IMPROVED after dealing Gay, their defensive efficiency improved, and they won more games without him than they did with him.

Rudy Gay is your typical fan favorite because of the flashy plays he can make, but his game has no substance. He's a below average defender because he does not understand spatial concepts and is not aggressive enough as a defender. He's a below average offensive player because he doesn't handle the basketball well and is not a consistent shooter. Plus, he has a very low BBIQ.

In the long run, a guy like DeMarre Carroll will help you win more basketball games in the long run than Rudy Gay will.

Agreed both fros and kb...Gay is just a highlight reel that's it. I actually think Deng is a very underrated player. He doesn't get nearly as much credit as he deserves. The guy is what they would call a "5 tool" player in baseball. Deng can pass, rebound, defend, score, and never whines about anything. He seems to stay relatively healthy for the most part as well. To top it off, HE IS A HAWK KILLA.Any way we could pry him away from the Bulls?