• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks will have 16mil next year.

Brotha2ThaNite

I don't see this helping much because I can't see the big dogs leaving.

If we can make a poison pill for one of the RFA... Paul George / DeMarcus Cousins

or is Rudy Gay opt out.

Than that will help.

• Like 1

And if we had no capspace next season? It would be that DF left us with no flexibility by signing guys to long deals.Can't win either way, smh.

I don't see this helping much because I can't see the big dogs leaving.

If we can make a poison pill for one of the RFA... Paul George / DeMarcus Cousins

or is Rudy Gay opt out.

Than that will help.

Well this year you knew for sure that THE big dog was coming to Atlanta and bringing his little dog along with him. Wrong. So maybe next year we will get a big dog since you don't see us getting one. Posted Image

Paul George would look sick in a Hawks uni. He unfortunately won't be wearing one though :(

I'm not sure that anyone here but JayBird would appreciate Paul George out of uniform.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that anyone here but JayBird would appreciate Paul George out of uniform.

I've had enough talk of naked athletes for one week with all the ESPN bodies edition coverage. Lol
  • Like 2

I'm cranking up the Paul George bandwagon right muthaf&@kin now. In a year he'll be 24, very "cheap" as a wing All-Star, and without flaw. I heard he was still growing, too. I traded for him, Kemba, and Gerald Henderson along with Milsap on IPhone 2K13 and we running the Heat.

Edited by benhillboy

Well this year you knew for sure that THE big dog was coming to Atlanta and bringing his little dog along with him. Wrong. So maybe next year we will get a big dog since you don't see us getting one. Posted Image

mmmmm yummy

I've had enough talk of naked athletes for one week with all the ESPN bodies edition coverage. Lol

ooooeeeee....the. Manimal, mm mm mm mm mm... What a site to behold!

I'm cranking up the Paul George bandwagon right muthaf&@kin now. In a year he'll be 24, very "cheap" as a wing All-Star, and without flaw. I traded for him, Kemba, and Gerald Henderson along with Milsap on IPhone 2K13 and we running the Heat.

Doubt Indy lets him reach RFA - wiil probably designate him their Max player,

Ain't gonna even lie. That dude looks like a Greek God hand sculpted from pillars of sacred rocks. Lol

You trying to tell us something....mmmmm. Lol

Pacers got Granger deal coming off the books next offseason. They will have no trouble keeping George. Pretty sure they will lock him up long term before the season start. Cousins seem to be the most realistic target in the 14 offseason. Outside of him I don't see the Hawks getting much interest from the big names. It will take a strong playoff performance to convince anyone to come here.

Pacers got Granger deal coming off the books next offseason. They will have no trouble keeping George. Pretty sure they will lock him up long term before the season start. Cousins seem to be the most realistic target in the 14 offseason. Outside of him I don't see the Hawks getting much interest from the big names. It will take a strong playoff performance to convince anyone to come here.

nah cousins is going no where. The kings consider him as their franchise player.

Depending how they look this year and how we look; Deng, Gay, Granger could be our missing pieces.

Kings have already met with him to discuss a max extension.