• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Insider Request: Best (and worst) of Vegas

ATLSmith

I don't think I've heard anyone say Bebe sucks, I just don't think he's done a ton during the SL. I've watched all the games so far and he's been okay, gotten a few good tip ins, but seemed to have butterfingers getting rebounds or doing much amything else around the basket. Definitely runs the floor and has good athleticism though.

This is why I dont trust people on this board. Everyone says BeBe sucks. Professionals say hes one of the best. Granted we ALL know he needs to bulk up, but he has a lotta talent.

Bebe don't suck. His defensive BBIQ sucks. The rest of his game is good. I think we should buy out his contract. We brought up Jordan Farmar contract last year.

Ferry free agent signings have been terrible but his draft picks are the best in Hawks history.

Bebe's percentage shows he's very aware of taking good shots, a great foundation to have when he bulks up. I don't know who Ian Clark is, and frankly I don't have to see him to know he isn't a better shooter than J.Jenk. Othe than that, great read. I'm gonna fork over the money for ESPN Insider someday.

Ian Clark was this draft class's John Jenkins, not sure where he finished the season but Clark pretty much led the NCAA in three point shooting all year (45% from downtown). As an overall bball player he probably wont amount to what Jenkins could be but he definately has the same shooting pedigree as him Edited by RedDawg#8