• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Insider Request: Best (and worst) of Vegas

ATLSmith

Does anyone know if bringing Bebe over this year is a possibility from a contractual standpoint? I thought he was having trouble getting FIBA clearance or that he had a huge buyout or something like that, but I might be wrong.

I know he got his contract extended to 2015 prior to the draft.

"He is still under contract with Estudiantes, his Spanish ACB League team, until 2014, and his buyout for this year is $2 million dollars."

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/27/4468390/nba-draft-2013-atlanta-hawks-lucas-nogueira-results

• Premium Member

Interesting that Lucas is rated higher here than Dennis. Despite his rawness, Lucas has put up some solid numbers. I really do hope he stays on the team this year so he develop under the veterans guidance. He's just not going to learn NBA basketball overseas no matter how much he plays.

Interesting that Lucas is rated higher here than Dennis. Despite his rawness, Lucas has put up some solid numbers. I really do hope he stays on the team this year so he develop under the veterans guidance. He's just not going to learn NBA basketball overseas no matter how much he plays.

Bebe's percentage shows he's very aware of taking good shots, a great foundation to have when he bulks up. I don't know who Ian Clark is, and frankly I don't have to see him to know he isn't a better shooter than J.Jenk. Othe than that, great read. I'm gonna fork over the money for ESPN Insider someday.

I haven't seen Luc do much of anything to be honest. All these "shots" (only 15 in three games) are tip-ins or lobs. I don't believe I have even seen him operate with the basketball, having watched maybe 60% of the action so far.

I also haven't seen him do much. Very surprised at this ranking. Love the Best Hair ranking though.

I'm gonna fork over the money for ESPN Insider someday.

I've had ESPNinsider for like 5 or 6 years now. Best way to do it is this: Subscribe to ESPN the Mag and you get insider access for free. DiscountMags.com runs specials on ESPN the Mag frequently, I got 4 year subscription for 5 bucks a year from their last deal. Can't beat it.

This is good. Basically we have the two most entertaining high school age players in summer league. I am not bashing; just pointing out the obvious. Three to four years from now they could be gunning for all star games.

I think Ferry is showing he operates comfortable in the draft no matter where he is. Muscala has some stuff to prove but he was a no brainer for where he was picked. The other 4 picks have all looked like they deserved to be drafted much higher.

This summer league team could win a championship

I'd like them to. They're inconsistent though and not very good defensively. But I'd love to see it.

• Like 1