• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics!

Swatguy

much better than most suspect. It is interesting to hear and read ideas of their demise. This team has Loads of talent. In fact they have the assets of being a dynamic team.

A look at their forwards: Bass, Green, Humphries, Wallace and Sullinger. All Five can start in most and many teams. While Bass, Humphries and Sullinger are best suited at the 4, Green can do both 3/4. With Wallace at the 3, Brooks and Bogans can swing from 2 to 3.

There is no shortage at guard talent (except backup point) with Courtney Lee, Avery Bradley, Jordan Crawford and of course Rondo.

The question is center where they are young and inexperienced. I believe Ainge being the active master trader will remedy this.

If I may be Ainge, a Bass, Humphries and Bogan trade to Houston for Asik and Lin. This trade would have them challenging for the East top spot.

Don't sleep on these guys.

Edited by Swatguy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I agree its a pretty good team. Definitely raw. If Doc was still there I think he'd make something of it. I still hate them though so hopefully we're a lot better. I think Humphries is underrated and I expect Brooks to be pretty good.

If they trade for Lin I guess you figure he'll come off the bench. Doesn't seem room for both Rondo and Lin.