Bernard James

Hairydawgz

I've always been a fan of his and his background story but I'm not sure he's super important to us right now. We need 2s and 3s. He's a 4/5 tweener. Unless we suddenly get Pek aren't we kinda set at 4 and 5?I guess I could like him as a backup C if Muscala isn't going to work out and Noguiera isn't playing with us this season, but even then he's going to be behind Brand too.

I really like him, very nice dude and can play pretty well. Great story going to the military and coming back to play in the NBA. On a side note he is from Georgia as well... Yes, pick him up.

• Like 1

Mullens got signed by clips

I was seeing if we would pick him up. Liked him in Charlotte even though he's kind of a stiff. The James story is cool with his military background. I mean besides James who else is even out there? Petro?

Edited by IllestPamfilis

I'm down with Bernad. I'm an FSU fan and watched many of his games. He has that David Robinson type mentality although of course smaller. He's definitely a DF type of player. Athletic and willing to work. He has progressed quickly since starting to play basketball. Get him in here.

I am not big on pers when a player does not get at least 20 to 25 minutes a game; and Benard is one of those players. His per 36 numbers are great at 10, 10, and 3 blocks a game. But getting just under 10 minutes a game; that is no where near enough minutes to guess he is that good.

One thing that is impressive I think is .8 blocks in 9.9 minutes. Take that and his height being 6'10" in shoes; I think he is worth a flyer.