• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let the best players start. What the lineup should be like

ATLnightwing

Just because you can do something for a few minutes here n' there doesn't mean you should be doing it all the time. Milsap is a PF, plain and simple. Despite his shortcomings, Marvin was/is a legit SF. I don't get the comparison.

The comparison is...I feel Milsap can play SF as well as Marvin did.

Would he be my preferred SF? No. But if we need him to play SF to get AL some time at PF...and keep the best five players we have on the floor at one time...I think it's OK.

Realistically...if we go "big" and start one of our rinky-dink "centers" we are going to need all the help we can get inside...if only for the sake of defensive rebounding...which is what Milsap excells at.

Edited by Marilyn

The comparison is...I feel Milsap can play SF as well as Marvin did.

Would he be my preferred SF? No. But if we need him to play SF to get AL some time at PF...and keep the best five players we have on the floor at one time...I think it's OK.

Realistically...if we go "big" and start one of our rinky-dink "centers" we are going to need all the help we can get inside.

I don't disagree that Milsap can play the 3 for a few minutes per game, but to say he could play it as well as Marvin, who played it well for 30+ minutes a game for us, is a bit of a stretch.

Starting Korver at the 3 would be a disaster! Heck, I really don't want Korver in the starting line up at all!

DISASTER?! KK is our most efficient offensive player - BY FAR - and is on the same level as Joe Johnson defensively.I think KK works better at SG than SF but c'mon now, disaster? Hyperbole much? Edited by DatWerkk