• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just for kicks...

Dejay

I liked Swordfish, not great but it's leaps and bounds better than the 3rd and 4th Batman movies or any of the new Star Wars movies. The Hobbit was a huge disappointment for me as was the new Superman. Funny but Superman Returns ended up being a much better movie. The last Matrix movie definitely stinks in comparison to the first 2, although originally I enjoyed it. I also hated Pitch Black and refuse to see Riddick.

Indiana Jones and the crystal skull. .... I was so looking forward to this movie....wish I hadn't seen it.

Oh yeah that was horrible too

Battlefield Earth....cool name HORRIBLE movie

And another turd of a movie

• Admin

I liked Swordfish, not great but it's leaps and bounds better than the 3rd and 4th Batman movies or any of the new Star Wars movies. The Hobbit was a huge disappointment for me as was the new Superman. Funny but Superman Returns ended up being a much better movie. The last Matrix movie definitely stinks in comparison to the first 2, although originally I enjoyed it. I also hated Pitch Black and refuse to see Riddick. Oh yeah that was horrible tooAnd another turd of a movie

Loved Pitch Black. The Hobbitt was disappointing but it is part of a bigger story and it was a buildup to the other two movies.

Loved Pitch Black. The Hobbitt was disappointing but it is part of a bigger story and it was a buildup to the other two movies.

Everyone I know loved Pitch Black too but I hated it, and I like Vin Diesel too. Eh, we'll see about the rest of the Hobbit series. The 1st LOR movie was awesome and it was supposed to be building up wasn't it?

Stealth was also a top contender...and Olympus Has Fallen was so bad that it even wasn't worth the bootleg DVD that I bought to see it...neither was After Earth...

Stealth was horrible. OHF was at least entertaining even if it was hokey and basically a poor man's Die Hard in the White House. Still better than White House Down though.

• Admin

Everyone I know loved Pitch Black too but I hated it, and I like Vin Diesel too. Eh, we'll see about the rest of the Hobbit series. The 1st LOR movie was awesome and it was supposed to be building up wasn't it?

Lotr was three books crammed into three movies...the Hobbitt is one book spread out to three movies. Of the two stories I enjoyed the hobbit more then the Lotr. They shouldn't have spread it over three movies but I guess they want to make their money.

Lotr was three books crammed into three movies...the Hobbitt is one book spread out to three movies. Of the two stories I enjoyed the hobbit more then the Lotr. They shouldn't have spread it over three movies but I guess they want to make their money.

I never read the lotr books but loved the hobbit as a kid. You make a good point of it being spread out but you know, that's just greedy for them to water the movies down by spreading them out. Make it 1 or 2 outstanding movies vs this trilogy stuff.

• Admin

I never read the lotr books but loved the hobbit as a kid. You make a good point of it being spread out but you know, that's just greedy for them to water the movies down by spreading them out. Make it 1 or 2 outstanding movies vs this trilogy stuff.

It originally was going to be two movies and I agree they should have left it like that

I read the LOTR long before the movies (they were the 1st gift I got from my then boyfriend now my husband). Three movies - 3 books, well worth it. Would not have minded if there were more than 3 movies there was do much info, Why they decided to make the hobbit 3 instead of 2 movies is beyond me. 2 movies would have been fine - they spent soooo much if that movie just walking. Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Admin

I read the LOTR long before the movies (they were the 1st gift I got from my then boyfriend now my husband). Three movies - 3 books, well worth it. Would not have minded if there were more than 3 movies there was do much info, Why they decided to make the hobbit 3 instead of 2 movies is beyond me. 2 movies would have been fine - they spent soooo much if that movie just walking.

I guess it was a pretty long walk :)
  • Like 1

"Drive" was one that got me. I was thinking it would be a darker and better "Transporter" type movie based on the trailer, but instead it was some weird artsy movie with a few hardcore scenes thrown in. The dialogue (or lack of dialogue) was very strange. I may have liked if the trailer wasn't so misleading.

Oh, and how could I forget "Prometheus?" It had maybe the coolest trailer I've seen. I was so excited for it, but the movie was riddled with stupidity. It was a total mess. Visually impressive, though.

Edited by High5