• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would anyone like to see any Raptors in a Hawks uni?

ATLscrubLove

DeMarr Derozan is one of those players who jacks up shots and hope they go in. He doesn't play a team game...just about getting his stats. No thanks

He worked us last night. He seems like a guy Coach Bud could develop into a superstar.

He worked us last night. He seems like a guy Coach Bud could develop into a superstar.

I don't know about superstar, but that Raptors offense was atrocious. If Derozan doesn't cost much he could be a solid #3 option. Not my first choice, though.

Yes he did but just like I said...he is a stats guy. He gets his numbers at the expense of team success. He is not a winner or a team player.

Not as a #1 but I'd be willing to take a chance on him as a #3 guy and let Horford and Teague shoulder most of the scoring load if the price isn't much. If like Lou Will/Jenkins/Scott could get it done I'd do it.

Not as a #1 but I'd be willing to take a chance on him as a #3 guy and let Horford and Teague shoulder most of the scoring load if the price isn't much. If like Lou Will/Jenkins/Scott could get it done I'd do it.

DeRozan makes $9.5m/year through '16-'17, that's a big commitment for a guy we see as a #3 option who contributes next to nothing besides getting his own on offense.

Edited by WakaFlocka