• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If it's possible I believe Ferry and Bud really wants it to work

JTB

I understand that this team isn't built to win a championship now.I understand we don't have a legit rim protector.I understand we the hawks are really just trying to find their identity.BUT.....I also believe that Ferry and Bud are willing to roll with this Milsap and Horford dou if they can pull it off! I'm just sayin squawk........Put it to you like this milsap and horford dou has a lot of value maybe more than you thought and it's only 2 things holding them back from being the best dou in the league.MILSAP/HORFORD DOU:-good consistent BIG man scorers....how many nba teams can say they have that?-good heart, hustle, efforts-both are smart ass playersFOR THEM TO BECOME DOMINANT:-Better rebounding -a little more defense effort.Looking at the league as a whole we probably have the best offensive Big dou in the league believe that or not and all we need them to do is do better on rebounding and step it up even more on defense. The thing about this Dou is that it's actually POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO GET BETTER unlike the smith/horford dou. Don't be so quick to say ferry will trade one if these guys so fast...if bud can make this tandem work they are going to stay hawks believe that.Besides if it were up to me I would be searching for a dominating wing player over a big anyways.

-good consistent BIG man scorers....how many nba teams can say they have that?

-both are smart ass players

-I wouldn't say that. Al is not a consistent scorer at all. U have to be able to create your own shot against anymore for that to happen. Not jab step a hole in the floor when u don't know what to do with it.

-lol i've seen some dumb ass josh-esque type stuff from a certain player these first few games lol

-I wouldn't say that. Al is not a consistent scorer at all. U have to be able to create your own shot against anymore for that to happen. Not jab step a hole in the floor when u don't know what to do with it.

-lol i've seen some dumb ass josh-esque type stuff from a certain player these first few games lol

Actually he is when you feed horford the ball....I mean I get al isn't a pure scorer who can drop buckets when he wants to but he is consistent enough to drop 17-20 points a game on a great fg% and so is milsap.

And yes I get the hawks gave made some bad plays and dumb plays but who the hell are you saying is as dumb as josh smith???!!!!! Please let us know!

Not trying to be a smart ass but i think the word you're looking for is spelled 'duo' Anyway. I agree. Love watching these guys play.

Lol no problem I typed it so many times never realized I was spelling it wrong!....that's my bad.
  • Like 1

Don't do it man. Don't fall in love with these two as the answer. They can be part of the answer, but don't make them the answer. Let it go. If we could find a Kevin Love type to go with these two, I think we have something. But they need more.

Oh don't get me wrong if we could get love for milsap or horford you do it. But all I'm saying is that there's nothing wrong with keeping these two as part of the answer as we try to win a championship.Just add a rim protector and we are good on bigs. The problem is that we would have to search for our star at the wing position (sg or SF). Think about it. If we could insert melo or k love on this team we all would be shouting championship right now!

Haha not at all. I love both of them but this team is not going to be Horf & Millsap for very long. Why would it be? Because they're both good players playing the same position? Sorry, I don't see this duo working. One of them will be traded very soon for picks or for a C,SG, or SF.