• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nuggets

lethalweapon3

Wow why do we always lose these close ones in Denver? Last year it's the Zaza missed bunny and this year it's a FT late by Millsap and then 2 pretty good looks at the basket by Millsap and Horf. Still a pretty boring and basic play drawn up, which is really starting to concern me about Budz.

Damn! TNT crew had to bring up the video of Schröder up on TNT and then Kenny was just bashing the Hawks the entire highlight. Ernie then was like, "We have to cover these highlights" and Kenny said you know everyone doesn't care to watch these teams play. After the highlights were over, Kenny said Thanks for putting the viewers to sleep, Ernie. Lol smh

Damn! TNT crew had to bring up the video of Schröder up on TNT and then Kenny was just bashing the Hawks the entire highlight. Ernie then was like, "We have to cover these highlights" and Kenny said you know everyone doesn't care to watch these teams play. After the highlights were over, Kenny said Thanks for putting the viewers to sleep, Ernie. Lol smh

I can't remember the last time I watch the TNT stuff.

Kenny Smiff. lol

• Like 1