• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well the Game is in GA....Auburn vs Mizzou...SEC Championship

DJlaysitup

Having watched a few games each for Auburn and Missouri (Au. vs UGA and ALA...Mizzou vs UGA, USC and T A&M) and then seen highlights of other games....I think this SEC Championship is gonna be a good one.

It likely won't have National Championship implications unless Michigan State can pull off an upset...but the SEC Championship is still a big deal and it means a BCS game for the winner.

Most folks seem to be favoring Auburn as the better team and a team of destiny. They certainly HAVE been impressive...still...from what I've seen of the Missouri Tigers I have been impressed.

I heard a "pundit" on talk radio say that he thought Missouri has 5 guys on their defense that will be playing on Sunday. Not sure if their defense is better than Bama's but it is certainly better than UGA's.

Still, this might be too big of a stage for them in thier second year in the SEC. I'll cal it a coin flip game and if I had to bet (on even odds) I'd take the Auburn Tigers just because the football Gods seem to like them.

Mizzou is UGA with much better D. If they win and the Trojans win, we will have Bama in the championship game.

As much as I'm not an Alabama fan...I guess I would rather watch the Tide vs the Seminoles instead of FSU vs THE Ohio State University. At least it would be a good game.