• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Auburn - FSU Championship Game

Admin

Wow that game was every bit as amazing as I thought it would be. Maybe a little lower scoring than I expected but it sure was amazing and you hate to see either team lose a game like that. Congrats to the Noles for winning another championship!

• Moderators

I am amazed that Auburn led for so much of this game. They are not a special team by any stretch of the imagination. FSU deserved to be a double-digit favorite and was the best team on the field.

That said....

Am I the only person that was rooting for Auburn that was upset when Mason broke through for the touchdown with a minute and change left? That was a terrible result for Auburn since FSU had finally got on track offensively. I was 90% sure FSU would march down and win it when they had 70+ seconds and multiple timeouts unless Auburn gambled aggressively on defense and they did the opposite.

If I was Auburn's coach I would have instructed my players that if they got loose they were to run to the one yard line and stop and wait for the defense to get close and then kneel. Running the clock down and punching it in was Auburn's best chance at victory.