• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

anyone interested in selling their hawks stuff?

mrt76

• Premium Member

I've got a couple Marvin jersey's...a red n white road and an alternate yellow from 2006....:-/

I must ask, was it some type of buy one get one free? Or buy any jersey and get 2 Marvin jerseys free? Or did somebody just give you a really bad gift?

I have an actual feather from the last real Hawk to fly at Phillips Arena. Some may say that it's just a goose feather but...

...I can provide a Certificate of Authenticity. Posted Image

(make offer - cash only)

Is it from the Hawk that went bat shit crazy and decided to buck authority to hang out on the score board for a birds eye view of the game? Lol....heeheehee.

I must ask, was it some type of buy one get one free? Or buy any jersey and get 2 Marvin jerseys free? Or did somebody just give you a really bad gift?

No unfortunately I bought them both at full price in Marv's rookie year. I was convinced he was the next coming if James Worthy. :-( Now they just sit in my closet with a smoove jersey and a jj jersey next to them. Just sitting there, all sad n $hit :-(

Is it from the Hawk that went bat shit crazy and decided to buck authority to hang out on the score board for a birds eye view of the game? Lol....heeheehee.

Those were the days weren't they! A live Hawk doing as it pleased and a bunch of old coots trying to figure out how to fix the clock.

Spudz supports the team and all it's players. Marvin's rookie year he was supposed to be our star in the making too so I can't hate on him for that purchase.

Thanks. Ya I totally thought he was a can't miss. I remember I wanted cp3, then Marv, then Deron. I thought we got lucky that Bogut went 1st lol. I did buy the jerseys in his rookie year, but honestly I never gave up on Marv till around the midway point of his 3rd season.

I have a regulation size basketball signed during the Lenny Wilkins era...he signed it. Smitty, Mookie...everyone EXCEPT Deke. He told me " I don't sign auotgraphs on game day" kinda bummed me out. But, I later learned it was a G-town thing. Ewing, Mourning, they never did either... Point being, it's pretty sweet, but I'll part with it if the price is right.