• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade deadline in 3 weeks

macdaddy

Hawks 2014 trade deadline  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would have been pretty bummed at the "no trade" option a month or so ago...but at this point, this team is so much fun to watch I can certainly live with standing pat and watching how the rest of the season goes under Bud's system.

I think the chance of a real impact trade went out the window when Rose got hurt (CHI).

Major trade or no trade. I think we could do a big blockbuster deal.

I would love to bring Granger to Atlanta. He's my #1 target as I feel he can be had for Brand/ decent asset with a contract and a future 1st. I don't see him as a minor trade.

Some rumblings that a super name could be available but that team hasn't seem to say anything but you never know.

I would kick the tire on the following guys to see if there's mutual interest. I don't think any of these guys are valued as they should be because their current team situation.1. Jeff Green2. Harrison Barnes3. Trevor Ariza/ Otto Porter (one not in long term plan)4. Iman Shumpert5. Enis Kanter