• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis just did this

anxietyreigns

Well the XB1 will be more than enough to keep me happy playing my 2-3 sports games a year where I don't have to worry about the higher end needs of some of the incredible games out there that make me motion sick playing them.

I just finished my quick game playing as the Heat against the Spurs and wow it was incredibly fun! Being able to literally saying get Lebron back in the game and having him get off the bench and get ready to check in was so incredibly cool. Then having an awesome highlight dunk and having the game auto save that as a highlight and upload it to my account without me having to do anything?? Are you kidding me that's freaking awesome! I never got 2k14 on my 360 so I can't say if some of these fun improvements in the game are simply the new year's version or if they're related to the XB1 vs 360 but this is a FUN experience now. Even being able to yell at the ref and getting T'd up is fun.

You are utterly wrong. The PS4 has literally much better hardware and graphics, the multiplayer stuff is the same as on Xbox and you can get more bang for your buck for PS plus membership. It is also cheaper. You can't beat that. The graphics are BETTER on PS4 than on Xbox and you don't have to worry about red lights of death on a Playstation.

Oh I see..fanboy huh? Well I am not..

Well the XB1 will be more than enough to keep me happy playing my 2-3 sports games a year where I don't have to worry about the higher end needs of some of the incredible games out there that make me motion sick playing them. I just finished my quick game playing as the Heat against the Spurs and wow it was incredibly fun! Being able to literally saying get Lebron back in the game and having him get off the bench and get ready to check in was so incredibly cool. Then having an awesome highlight dunk and having the game auto save that as a highlight and upload it to my account without me having to do anything?? Are you kidding me that's freaking awesome! I never got 2k14 on my 360 so I can't say if some of these fun improvements in the game are simply the new year's version or if they're related to the XB1 vs 360 but this is a FUN experience now. Even being able to yell at the ref and getting T'd up is fun.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you're cutting yourself short with the One if sports games were your primary concern. I know you said you're loyal to the brand, but shouldn't it be about what suits you best? Also, something many people fail to realize is the voice commands are also available on the PS4.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you're cutting yourself short with the One if sports games were your primary concern. I know you said you're loyal to the brand, but shouldn't it be about what suits you best? Also, something many people fail to realize is the voice commands are also available on the PS4.

If I was concerned with graphics I'd just stick with my gaming PC that's got better specs than the PS4 and I can upgrade it at will but I just enjoy playing the Xbox more. The PS4 may be better but I really have no complaints thus far about the XB1 so I don't see why I'd want to go with a PS4 instead.

• Premium Member

Oh I see..fanboy huh?Well I am not..

it isn't a fan boy to tell the truth. The PS4 literally is both cheaper and has better hardware which leads to better graphics. That is documented truth. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

• Premium Member

You do realize the PS3 had the "yellow light of death" right?

LOL you aren't seriously trying to compare the failure rate of the PS3 to the 360 I hope. Because once again it is documented that the 360 had an insanely higher rate of failure than the PS3.

But that's exactly what I wanted to ask you after your "x-box superior-post"

I am owner of many consoles.. I am a tetro collecter of sorts in some ways.super nintendo , genesis , neo-geo , dreamcast just to name a few I own.. so yes I am a video game fanboy

it isn't a fan boy to tell the truth. The PS4 literally is both cheaper and has better hardware which leads to better graphics. That is documented truth. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

The PS3 had better hardware as well but the 360 was the better system..The exclusives were nice on PS3 but everthing else wasnot up to 360 standards..sorry man but that is fact.. It cost much more money to develop a game for the ps3 then the 360 and the developers did not do it

The PS3 had better hardware as well but the 360 was the better system..The exclusives were nice on PS3 but everthing else wasnot up to 360 standards..sorry man but that is fact.. It cost much more money to develop a game for the ps3 then the 360 and the developers did not do it

That's right, But now both have a very similar architecture. That's why developers will be able to develop multiplatform games easily AND push the PS4 version without that high extra costs.

p.s. I would love to see Nintendo give up their weak wiiU project and start develop their platformers for the real next gen consoles. If Playstation or Xbox could get this games exclusive, console war would be over... (and I hope that Japanese connections would work in this case)

Well you bastards got me to go out and blow $700 tonight on a new XB1 plus controllers and 2k14. Just waiting for what seems like forever to install the game but it's going to let me play a quick game here in just a minute while it's installing. The whole Kinect process is really freaking cool and blows the old Kinect on the 360 out of the water. I mean man it's neat being able to walk into the room and have it recognize me and sign me in.

I'd challenge you to a game of 2k14 online but it's absolutely impossible to play online w/ 2k14. 2K did nothing to improve the online experience this year - it's pretty well documented online as well.

Shame.

I'd challenge you to a game of 2k14 online but it's absolutely impossible to play online w/ 2k14. 2K did nothing to improve the online experience this year - it's pretty well documented online as well.

Shame.

You couldn't challenge me online as I'm awful at the game lol. I never play online cause these young kids routinely destroy me and I want to throw the controller at the screen!

• Premium Member

That is not a fact, that is an opinion. What is a fact is that the PS3 (and PS4) had better hardware and better graphics than the Xboxes. The lazy developer excuse for the PS3 does not exist any more for the PS4 and the early games for both consoles are clearly showing the PS4 games have better graphics, more play modes and just overall better games.

Funny but the arguing here about which is better is kind of silly as I bet 9 out if 10 people wouldn't be able to tell you which system was which if they saw the games being played side by side. Is the PS4 better graphically? Apparently so. Does it make any real difference? Nope. All I care about is that I'm having more fun and seeing less problems than I ever have before. But I know someday this will probably die on me, just as my 360 did and just as my PS1 & 2 did because that's what they're going to do eventually.