• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gustavo Ayón out for the season

I'm not sure how it works but I'm pretty sure we could cut him to open up a roster spot but we'd still have to pay him. @hawksfanatic can elaborate more on this.

We could apply for hardship to expand our roster...well really to allow us to put 4 on our inactive list and then let us have our active roster at 12. Who knows if we want to do this though.

We could apply for hardship to expand our roster...well really to allow us to put 4 on our inactive list and then let us have our active roster at 12. Who knows if we want to do this though.

Oh that's interesting. I doubt we'd do it though since we haven't done it yet. Maybe if Jordan or Kaman became available we might.

Oh that's interesting. I doubt we'd do it though since we haven't done it yet. Maybe if Jordan or Kaman became available we might.

The timing of our moves lately have me so confused, so I was expressing total confusion on my part with the last post. I do not think it will or won't happen.

We had 8 players healthy one game and still did not call up Cunningham. We signed Pittman, didn't play him the first game and then had massive rumors spilling out of Muscala coming over. We signed Muscala, this is a deal that will be for the veteran's minimum or else we renounced our DPE. Why do we leave this DPE here?

So many confusing aspects. I cannot sort it out. I want to call them irrational for doing all of these moves, but there very well may be a rational story to be told for all these moves. I don't see it yet.

Damn... I think that's the end of his NBA career. Next year he will play in Barcelona, they have his rights and can pay him more than a NBA minimum salary

Very proffesional player, he hadn't had any problem. I appreciate him, but he just hasn't got enough level to play in the NBA.

Get well and good luck Ayón!

• Like 1

The timing of our moves lately have me so confused, so I was expressing total confusion on my part with the last post. I do not think it will or won't happen. We had 8 players healthy one game and still did not call up Cunningham. We signed Pittman, didn't play him the first game and then had massive rumors spilling out of Muscala coming over. We signed Muscala, this is a deal that will be for the veteran's minimum or else we renounced our DPE. Why do we leave this DPE here? So many confusing aspects. I cannot sort it out. I want to call them irrational for doing all of these moves, but there very well may be a rational story to be told for all these moves. I don't see it yet.

I think Ferry is intentionally trying to confuse you and keep you from feeling like you know it all :sun: