• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

An actual positive ESPN article on the hawks and their future

AUhawksfan

Sounds like this guy has a positive view of the hawks and where they're headed. I hope he's right. I've been out of the Atlanta area for years so I can't speak to any of the validity of his claims about the interest in this team and where it's going but hopefully the fans are smart enough to see that a solid base with good character and smart, team oriented players is being built.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/66511/rebuilding-the-highlight-factory

• Like 1

• Moderators

Great read and thanks for posting. He just reiterates what most of us believe. This Hawks organization IS different from ones in the past. Ferry and Bud will convert indifferent Atlantans into Hawks fans and Philips will be rocking someday. A championship-caliber roster will be made and it'll be a team that the rest of the league will respect. Go Hawks!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw the topic of the thread I didnt believe it. I guess there must be 1 or 2 guys who work for them who wouldnt be 1st in line to give Lebron a prostate exam orally.

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 1