This is not the Hawks you thought you knew

HawkItus

Hawks make it to the 2nd round with this injury-depleted squad, this coach, this system, this much flexibility, and the attractiveness of the city itself, and we'll start being considered by a few stars. Mark my words, the winds of change a'blowin'...

• Like 2

Great post Sultan!

I agree, but it is hard to overcome the failures of not just the Hawks but the entire Atlanta/Athens sports legacy. Face it, we don't win anything in this town. Even those really good Braves teams managed only 1 WC even with one of the best pitching staffs in the history of baseball. That is the legacy this Hawks team is facing.

I do agree that FAs are going to look at this club. I think, this is what Ferry alluded to when he said he wasn't worried about the record. He's more interested in showing FAs that this is a destination team.

• Now for those saying we can't get "Stars" to come to Atlanta. What do you think "stars" are saying watching us? I saw a shot out from DLiiliard to JT last night. You think Melo isn't noticing? Guys looking and thinking "hey that team looks fun". These are not the same Hawks

a-chance.gif