• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jackson hurt, Diaw gets the start

pathway23

From what I am seeing, he looks great. While he needs to work on his shot, I think he fits in good with the starting good because he provides good rebounding and actually plays help side defense which only enchances Theo's shotblocking ablilties. He also has great length and is a threat to block shots and get steals himself.

• Admin

he handled the ball a lot and did a very good job. only 2 To's. I think it's just as important that he didn't do try to do too much. He knew how to just fit in. he got his points, contributed and played a good low key game. He's definitely got potential though. Maybe what DJ could have been with more confidence.

I wouldn't be upset to start him over Dion and move Jackson to SG.

If it weren't for Vince carter being OUT OF HIS MIND, we win this game by 15. But Vince went out of his mind. I love it that he's back though, personally. I always liked Vince and thought people were too hard on him. They wrote him off. But he's still the same vince, maybe better, smarter.

do move Dion to the bench would require a lot of maturity on his part, and of the team. we'd have to play a set game, with defined and understood roles, and DG'd still ahve to get his minutes.

He's a more reliable scorer and plays more under control/has more handles than Jax, thus would really be a better fit coming off the bench.

Chillz,

So does Vince Carter.

But, I agree, Dion is NOT a starter. He doesn't play very good defense, offense and he doesn't have a really good ability with the ball.... he doesn't really bring ANYTHING.

He has, and always will be, a bench warmer.

I know he has had his moments, even I was suprised the way he started, but over the last month he has looked awful.

Play.

• Admin

Vince shoots a lot better than that. low-mid 40's, which is good for someone who takes as many jumpers as he does. When you hit the 30's, you're taking too many shots for your ability. .

I like the way he's stepped up his game. But whoever gave him the greenlight to shoot whenever he wants, needs his head checked. Diaw is already more polished than Glover and this is his rookie year. He needs to be starting alongside jackson. He brings a mid-lineup ball handler that this team needs badly.

The only problem with Diaw on the floor is that you

are playing 3 on 5 on offense. Theo completely cripples

a team on offense...He did have a decent offensive

game, but something clearly happend to it. If we still

had Dog Diaw would be the perfect starter for this

team. But since Jackson isn't all that good and Theo

can't score I really don't think much is going to help.

It wouldn't be so bad if the team had a decent defender

at C and a 18PPG SG....Heck, I heard Caron Butler is out

there up for sale....