• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 6 streaming online? Any help?

ATLJA316

Hello friends,

I'll be flying from Boston to NYC during game 6 and won't make it to the hotel in time to see the game. Also called and checked, my hotel does not have NBATV, so there goes any hope of seeing a late-night replay on tv. I would like to just turn off my phone and stay blind to any scores or details until I see it "live" myself.

Do any of you know a reliable place on the net that might have a replay of the game up that I can watch?

I can't really torrent it, as I'll have only my work laptop with me.

Thanks everyone!!!

• Premium Member

If you or somebody you know had NBA League Pass, they aren't showing games live but they are archiving them after it's over. I'm not sure how long it takes, but they will definitely have a replay.

Who shows them the quickest? I have somewhere to be from 7:00 to 9:00 or so, and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to watch a recording. Is there anywhere that has these recordings available immediately after the game is over?

Who shows them the quickest? I have somewhere to be from 7:00 to 9:00 or so, and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to watch a recording. Is there anywhere that has these recordings available immediately after the game is over?

Ballstreams lets you watch the games in progress or start from the beginning, even when the game is still being played.

I ended up being on a jet blue flight that had TNT and ESPN, I HAD to watch basketball one way or another, so I watched the griz/thunder blowout. Of course, the ticker at the bottom had the hawks score so I couldn't help but look.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice, I'll definitely be looking back to this thread in the future. I'm sure I'll need it!