• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The NBA rule book could save the Atlanta Hawks

ATLHawks3

With or without PG I'll take the win. I'm not picky.

I just wanna see more Hawks basketball. I'm not ready for the season to end.

It's been an exciting series.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Oh shit. There's already articles being wrote about this.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

As soon as one of ESPN's NBA Analysts write about this, NBA is sure as hell to take notice.

They were both on the court. I don't know what they considering the vacinity of the bench but I'm pretty sure it doesn't extend to the court but I still suspect they get away with this one. I doubt if even Butler gets anything.

• Premium Member

Even if PG doesnt get punished for breaking the games rules, we can beat them at their house when he plays for them. We have done it twice. Why not thrice?

We beat them with PG out there. I want him out there when we win game 7... If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

It'll make us stronger for the Wiz

I don't care who he is and which game would he be suspended.

If the NBA is a serious league his rules should be applied without exception.

I would prefer to win against him, but it's also much easier to win vs Indy if George doesn't play. But, that isn't about if we want him to play, it's about follow a few rules that this league has.

We are playing without our best player so I don't know why should we be compassive.

I'm pretty sure i saw some Hawks players come off the bench too, so I'd be careful about what you wish for. Not that i don't want to crush the Pacers, but I'm just worried that they might ding some of our guys as well even though they were down at the other end of the court. Heck, with the way the NBA goes, they`d probably ONLY ding our guys. Just a thought.

Did anyone see that tweet by Stu Jackson saying Butler was in the vicinity but George wasnt? Thats B.S. Howeverr I want him to play so if we win they have no excuses.

the problem with this rule is the phrasing "immediate vicinity" gives them wiggle room. If they had a more definite rule, as in "if you step onto the court" then in would be cut and dry.

The NBA is all about ratings and a game 7 without Indy's star player won't happen. They will probably suspend the other guy who was all the way onto the court and let George slide.