• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Insider info about Horford trade / Cleveland from Hairydawgz

Admin

I understand tanking the workout by not shooting well etc., but How do you 'tank' a workout by being fat though?

You go to varsity and pound down 12 burgers the night before.

It's not a good thing if he believes that it's shortening his playing career. Horford and his father are NBA saavy. He knows that his career will be longer if he plays a position that takes him out of the low post. Think about it, it's been 8 years and Horf has not developed a low post offense... but his high post offense is hellagood? His father has groomed him to be a PF. He played second fiddle to Smoove who was a tweener. Now he's playing second fiddle to Sap. As much as we want to believe that Sap is a Sf, he earned his way into the NBA by playing in the midrange and doing PF things. That's why when I see Horf and Sap, I see two PFs. I don't think Sap can guard Sfs on a continuous basis. Moreover, Sap has been made the face of the team. What we are likely to see is Horf traded for a C or SG and Sap left at PF.

I can't disagree with what your saying but the league has changed. Guys like horford can play center in today's nba....it is what it is.

Hopefully he realizes that he actually has an advantage over most centers in the NBA with being able to shoot the mid range at an high level.

Anyways if horford truly wants out I can understand trading him now BUT I don't think horford wants out if the team can somehow get to the ECF.

Maybe he told the bucks: sorry for being fat, but I want to fool the Cavs

From Seinfeld, "The Gum" episode:

DEENA: (doubtful) That was your best friend?

GEORGE: Yeah, yeah, but he doesn't wear glasses.

DEENA: That man was wearing glasses.

GEORGE: I know. Don't you see? (emphatic) He was doing it to fool Lloyd Braun!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Cavs or the Bucs. That's a hard one. Tank on both?

Embiid: "Pssst....Philly, Boston, LA, Orl.....my back is really fine. There is no surgery for next year. DON'T TELL CLEVELAND OR MILWAUKEE!!!"

Man, Utah allegedly really wants that #1 pick.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/233887/Jazz-Offering-Derrick-Favors-In-Package-To-Cavs-For-No-1-Overall-Pick

That offer blows anything we'd offer out of the water IMO.

Their pick is obviously more valuable, but I think Horford does more for them in the short term than Favors. That is a nice offer though. They could trade back and still get a great player(possible Embiid) along with Favors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk