Hawksquawk Official Top 20 Draft Board

MrMeltdown

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Guys who have worked out for the Hawks (or are scheduled to) .... couple recognizable names.

Caleb Swanigan - Purdue

Melo Trimble - MD

Chiek Diallo - Kansas (aka Bustus)

Isaiah Briscoe - KY

Taurean Prince - BAY

Gary Payton, II - ORESt

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2016/5/23/11743752/2016-nba-draft-cheick-diallo-isaiah-briscoe-to-workout-for-hawks

I like Diallo, Prince and GP2. I think Diallo is having a workout with us today. He isn't our prototype kind of player, but I think we need a couple of those to remain versatile/flexible in the playoffs.  Diallo moves really well up and down the floor and is a defensive beast with the boards and blocks. He also has huge hands. :-)

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Guys who have worked out for the Hawks (or are scheduled to) .... couple recognizable names.

Caleb Swanigan - Purdue

Melo Trimble - MD

Chiek Diallo - Kansas (aka Bustus)

Isaiah Briscoe - KY

Taurean Prince - BAY

Gary Payton, II - ORESt

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2016/5/23/11743752/2016-nba-draft-cheick-diallo-isaiah-briscoe-to-workout-for-hawks

Wrong Purdue big man.  Swanigan is terrible.  Big man who belongs in the post who think he is a shooter.  Actually he fits the Hawks mold then.

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nice.

While we are on the topic, my gf was really annoyed with me this weekend as I asked her to measure my hands several times. I kept saying I think they are 8 inches from pinky to thumb. Finally I pissed her off so much she yelled...NOT 8....MAYBE 6.5.....:-|

wtf

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

While we are on the topic, my gf was really annoyed with me this weekend as I asked her to measure my hands several times. I kept saying I think they are 8 inches from pinky to thumb. Finally I pissed her off so much she yelled...NOT 8....MAYBE 6.5.....:-|

wtf

Lololololol....Hands so small you can't  grab a whopper, lol.

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

wtf

lol, she was like ...

oh... cringe

no-baby-no-gif

• Moderators

I usually just overestimate anything my wife asks the size of.   So when she says 'How big is the screen on my iphone'  i just say that's an 8 inch screen.  Then she starts to think things are larger than they are they might appear to be.  

• Like 1

So sad...my gf thinks I have the hands of a carny. Anyone got an application for the circus?...:-( 

ps I might take some squawkers with me as they are clowns...ZING (such a @kg01 joke I almost puked myself lol).

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2Nique Ok, so I  measured my hands from pinky to thumb - 7 7/8", that's  almost 8",  :biggrin:

Dang are you serious? That's big for a lady...nice job! I read the average size of a guy's was 7 3/4. (Hand you dirty bastards, HANDS)...

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I usually just overestimate anything my wife asks the size of.   So when she says 'How big is the screen on my iphone'  i just say that's an 8 inch screen.  Then she starts to think things are larger than they are they might appear to be.  

Lmmfao that's awesome!

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2Nique Ok, so I  measured my hands from pinky to thumb - 7 7/8", that's  almost 8",  :biggrin:

As Morty Seinfeld says regarding restaurant tips..."we'll round down"...lol